Troop of Gorillas 2023

CheechChongReturns

@Revive @murphyblue 

Cheers guys. I'll try and sort the pic quality out before the goodies start . Glad to have you guys along for the ride as always.

Best of luck to you both, not that either need luck with them skills. :yinyang:

• Like 2

On 6/6/2023 at 11:46 PM, CheechChongReturns said:

PCP not Angel dust , but Pink Cherry Pie. However maybe a couple of these had been in contact with Angel Dust , i dunno.

I'd popped 4 PCP , all split and poked out tails. 

Gave one away and 2 of the remaining 3 decided to not produce a growing tip after the 2nd set of leaves had formed.

I gave them a few days and binned one, deciding to observe the other for a few more days to see if it grew any sides or withered up.

It surprised me. 

It swelled up under the 2nd set of leaves , producing a bulbous feature and began to sprout something from the 1st node ( only node).

Where we would usually see a regular branch tip began to grow what i can only describe as new cotoledons at each branch site.

They then developed growing tips of their own. So the plant now has 6 cotoledons. The original 2 and the 4 new ones ( 2 at each branch).

large.647fb3f90fd28_pcpmut1.jpglarge.647fb3f861587_pcpmut2.jpg

I was gonna do some reading into this phenomenon , but tbh, ain't had the time yet. 

Nature is a weird and wonderful thing.

I'll let you know what ever I find out , but its a new one on me . 

Naturally I popped another and so far its looking as good and strong as the first good one . So i'll have the 2 on the plot like planned.

Think I may have jinxed the beans by praising RGSC in the post the other week lol

@brock1 you must have had this before ?? any info?

The same thing happened to one of my pcp so I topped her she took a couple weeks to come back, I'm keeping  her in the garden now I will upload some pics of the way it grew when I topped it, and how it looks now I will tag u so u can see mate

• Like 3

6 hours ago, greengrocer93 said:

@CheechChongReturnsI got the pics in my e7 album mate didn't want to bomb your thread with my pics 

Peace greengrocer93

Respect mate. You could have put them here though. 

I'll take a looksie

• Like 1

Damn dude those weird growing plants seem to like you didn't you have some strange ones last year 

• Like 1

Just now, bfehillbilly said:

Damn dude those weird growing plants seem to like you didn't you have some strange ones last year 

i'm like master splinter . Mutants come looking for me lol

Yeah, i'm gonna have to get the gaff checked out. May be radiation or some mad gas knocking about . 

or it might just be me . I get some dodgy luck with women too .. Not mutants , but split persona nut jobs . lol

• Like 6

I love a mutant :wub:       Any mutant  i have had have always offered up an albeit small but excellent smoke :yep:     

Keep her going mate ,  see what she does :yep:

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 5

50 minutes ago, OldFord said:

I love a mutant :wub:       Any mutant  i have had have always offered up an albeit small but excellent smoke :yep:     

Keep her going mate ,  see what she does :yep:

Will do mate. She's a strange one.

I've had them loose a growing tip before, but never in my life seen new cotyledons develop .

maybe 3 pollen grains somehow got onto one pistle , i dunno. 

Brocks probably right with the extra/Missing gene theory.

• Like 4