Limited Edition Tangy Tree + Mack n Crack, Panty Punch

Gaijin

Day 76 of 12/12   Tangy Tree chopped  :D 

Can't seem to add pics on any browser, I'll try again later :) 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Oakapple said:

Beautiful!

Well done- People on here grow some bounteous plants. 

Thanks mate, very kind :) More by luck than good judgement, at this early stage in my growing career 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Gaijin said:

Thanks mate, very kind :) More by luck than good judgement, at this early stage in my growing career 

That's more than luck! It's diligence and care.

I sometimes think that people who have been doing it a long time {but who never go online to look at growing sites, or keep up with current trends} can get very blinkered and stuck in their ways- I was definitely one of these- L ocal seed seller says ''My most stubborn customers are the old ones ''I've been growing since {Insert date here}..you can't teach me anything I don't know &c''.

People can get complacent and lazy with time, and that's when probs can occur. 

There is always so much to learn..and in my case huge room for improvement. lol I'm glad I found UK420. 

Edited by Oakapple
  • Like 3

Some lovely-smelling buds in brown paper bags now :D 

The Panty Punch 

large.PantyPunchTrimmed.jpglarge.PantyPunchTrimmed1.jpg

The Mack and Crack, although only about half of it. I missed a bag last night, probably sampling the product too much lollol 

large.MackAndCrackTrimmed1.jpglarge.MackAndCrackTrimmed.jpg

The Tangy Tree, I'll trim her up on my next nights off :yep:  

Thanks for dropping by :) 

• Like 2

Looks great nice to read so many hints and tips around your plants  I've a tangy tree to do myself so lots of LST and topping needed then lol

• Like 2

Finally trimmed the Tangy Tree and she's looking wonderful :) Very sticky, coated in crystals, she's left me a huge pile of white crystals in the bottom of the tray, which I finished consuming a few minutes ago. Struggling now to remember all the things I was going to say lol 

Considering that she had a terrible start and didn't look like she was going to make it early on, she's done very well :D When I run her again, I'll be better prepared for the serious stretch. She'd be a big yielding girl, given the chance. Every bud is rock solid, very little fluff in the trim. My lower defoliation seems to have worked as I have very little fluff in the bag compared to the first run in this tent, although tbf that could be in part due to the Seedstockers genetics! 

The three Seedstockers girls finished up with a pile of chunky dense stinking buds. Thank you @Seedstockers-Mark for the opportunity to grow these beans. I'm sorry my diary hasn't really done them justice; I won't take on any test strains in future unless I know I have the time to commit properly to the diary.

Anyway, from the Scopex 250 running at 100% I have the final weights:

Seedstockers Panty Punch, 7L pot       - 122g

Seedstockers Mack and Crack, 7L pot    - 97g

Seedstockers Tangy Tree, 7L pot         - 123g

Neza's Cheese Pie                               - 84g

Total                                                  426g     Can't complain too much about that kind of result :D 

large.17-08-23TangyTree1.jpglarge.17-08-23TangyTree.jpg                                         

Thanks for dropping by :) 

• Like 2

Thanks mate :) I'll have to go back and see what I got out of this tent on the first run. I know that all I have left is fluff in the bottom of each jar, so I must have done something better this time around, as I barely have anything fluffy after trimming the lot 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hija mate, thats a fantastic result considering you're only using 250w led.:notworthy:

Im growing the tangy tree as well ( 2 x 4L and 1 x6L pots)  but dont think they will produce anywhere near that amount using a similar 235W lights

Like you, I was expecting a fair bit of stretch but these were something else. if I hadnt sort of scrogged mine, they would have been up past my lights! - future growers you have been warned. 

mine still have a week or 2 left but they are covered in frost and rock hard .

How do you find the smoke?

• Like 2