Limited Edition Tangy Tree + Mack n Crack, Panty Punch

Gaijin

I was kindly sent a pack of Limited Edition Seedstockers Tangy Tree fems to try out :)  Thank you @Seedstockers-Mark for the opportunity

I already had a pack each of Panty Punch and Mack n Crack, so all three will be grown in the tent together :D 

large.644cf08807867_29-04-23-Copy.jpg

Some details for each strain: 

Tangy Tree

Lemon Tree X Mandarin Panties

Flavor : Candy 

Flower period : 10 weeks

Panty Punch

Pink Panties (Burmese Kush x Florida Kush) x Purple Punch (Larry OG x Grandaddy Purple)

Flavor : Fruity Herbal 

Flower period : 9-10 week

Mack & Crack 

The Mac (AKA Mac1 AKA miracle alien cookies) x Green Crack

Flavor : Citrus Herbal

Flower period : 9 week

The in-tent advertising lol Thought I'd get a pic before the stickers peel off in the humidity 

large.644cf08994d48_29-04-23a-Copy.jpg

I made the rookie mistake of popping a single bean per strain for this diary :doh: I won't make that mistake again lol The Mack/Crack and Panty Punch are doing ok. The Tangy Tree had a very slow start, I wasn't sure if she was going to make it at all. Hence the late start to this diary - if she hadn't made it, I'd have waited until the next run. But she's catching up now, and looks like she's going to be ok.

The girls are in an AC Infinity 3x3

AC Infinity S4 EC exhaust fan, passive intake, AC Infinity controller 67

Scopex 250 LED currently at 150w

Romberg 55x55 skinny heat mat running on an Inkbird ITC-306T

500w oil rad running on 2nd 306T

Root temps set at 24 degrees

Canopy level temp set at 26.5

Currently on 4ml Intense Nutrients Foundation root tonic and living on the premixed compost nutes (Plant Magic Soil Supreme)

The compost has the prescribed dose of Ecothrive Charge and a splash of Intense Nutrients OG granules at each repot. There's a splash of neem pellets on the surface of each pot

Send good vibes to the Tangy Tree :D Still rooting out the 3L pot

large.644cf08d44341_29-04-23TangyTree-Copy.jpg

The Panty Punch in her 7L final pot

large.644cf08c4b093_29-04-23PantyPunch-Copy.jpg

The Mack & Crack in her 7L final pot

large.644cf08aec1a4_29-04-23MackNCrack-Copy.jpg

The view from above. Reminds me, I need to get rid of that Secret Jardin monkey fan :angry: Out the 4 I purchased halfway through the last run, 3 have failed :rolleyes: 

large.644cf08e5b78c_29-04-23WeeTent-Copy.jpg

There's a nice selection of flavours jarred up from the last run; feel free to drop by, relax:skin_up: 

• Like 10

@Gaijin best of luck with these buddy :)

How's the fruits from your last run? You must be having a lil sample of all that loveliness by now :yep: you will soon have more bud than you can smoke lol what a great problem to have ;)

Be lucky sunshine :yinyang:

• Like 5

@Revive Thanks mate :) Fingers crossed and all that. Already worrying about drying this run in July :scared:lollol 

Mate, I have so much weed to smoke lollol It's ridiculous, mate. I drop bits on the floor that previously I would have caught before they hit the ground, breathing a sigh of relief :rofl: 

Now I just look down, shrug, move on lollol I should get a bud pic or two to finish off the diary, I guess. Hope you're doing well, mate 

• Like 7

@Gaijin thats fuking awsome to hear man..I know what you mean about dropping bits of limited supply lol its nice not to have that worry..

Be nice to see some bud shots of your work brother,you did really well with it so ive every faith this will go well for you.. did your homework  fella didn't ya and the proof is in the pudding as they say :yep:

Yeah im doing good mate just run ragged with work.. now im back fit enough to put time back into my company its been quite tough, long ass days again and very early morns, body is struggling after being off sick so long but the pennies are flying in again so happy about that bro.. look forward to seeing this 1 play out and those bud shots ;)

Whats your fav smoke from the last run? Just out of interest?

Edited by Revive
  • Like 4

@Shumroom Glad to have you along :) 

@Revive Yeah I think the homework helped a lot tbh. Mostly though, being able to ask questions on here, in real time - can't beat that :) 

That Lemon Drizzle from Real Gorilla Seeds - that's a bargain at any price. It's barely 4 weeks since I chopped them; you only have to open the bag for a second and the whole house reeks of lemons and cleaning products lol It's instant. It is BIG BAG, I should add :wassnnme:lollollol A lovely daytime smoke when you have things to do. Nothing shaky or anxious or horribly sativa, you just find yourself happily doing something lol I'd recommend that one for sure

Anything from Old School Genetics - the Petrol Skunk, Honey Gas - delicious! The Blue D#5 is delicious too. 

Loved the G13 white widow, although it's the only widow I've ever smoked, so who am I to say

The two Seedsman strains (Tangie Cookies and Runtz Muffin) had a lot of promise, smelt great. Just ended up kind of bland and generic tbh. I wouldn't rush to grow those again

Those are the ones that I kept the label on, or could recognise, when I chopped :D I did hang the wee tent without keeping the tags withg the plants, so there's a few strains in the jars that I can't name for sure lollolWon't make that mistake again. Probably. 

• Like 4

Hey yerself a label printer that can do plastic labels,

that way you can swap them from pot to pot as you pot up,

then you can wrap it around the main stem when it’s drying.

Eg

large.Labels.JPG

Finally you can use the same label(if you haven’t ripped it yet) on the jar/bag once harvested :D 

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 4

curious about the lemon tree cross. I just ran lemon tree x sensi star from AKBB.  I'd describe it as "Indica, but cerebral feeling." 

Just tried to germ about 10 beans of lemon tree S1 that are the same cut that was used in the sensi star cross, but no germs on them as they were old.  Got some more of the same selfed cut that are a little newer coming.  

I'll follow along to see what you get out of these.  I've been hunting for a good, old representation of citrus. 

• Like 4

Well I must apologise. It's been ages, I'm sorry :doh: 

@Shumroom damn good idea, that :yep:

@Cajafiesta I'm sorry I only have the one popped, mate. She's struggled so far, as you can see below. But I'm hopeful she'll pick up now that all things are equal. Hopefully she transforms into something you like

At approximately 6:15 this morning, the Mack and Crack, and the Panty Punch were both damaged by something falling into the tent. That something was myself. Fortunately I hadn't got any canes in the pots yet, or it could have got quite ugly. As it is, there was only minor (I think) damage to both and I've Macgyvered a repair of sorts. 

The Tangy Tree has struggled from the start. She looks most unhappy in the pic below.  I think with the heat mat probe in the 7L pot, she may have got too warm in the 3L pot. That's my thinking, please correct me if that's utter rubbish lol But she was potted up today, finally had enough of the 3L rooted out. I'm hoping that settles her down. 

I want her to settle into that 7L before I flip this tent. Anyway, here's a couple of pics for now and I'll hopefully have happier looking girls to take pics of tomorrow 

The Mack and Crack

large.07-05-23MackandCrack.jpglarge.07-05-23MackandCrack1.jpg

The slightly less injured Panty Punch

large.07-05-23PantyPunch.jpg

Tangy Tree

large.07-05-23TangyTree.jpg

large.07-05-23.jpglarge.07-05-23a.jpg

Much more detail when I get my sleep all caught up 

Thanks for dropping by :) 

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Hello again :) It's been very busy at work, hence the lack of updates, I'm sorry. But hopefully you'll see a difference in the girls :D The Tangy Tree has picked up a bit. She looks like she'd want to grow into a tree outside somewhere in the sunshine tbh. Huge leaves for her size, very large serrations on them. Not something I've seen before, but then, I haven't grown much weed, have I lol But they look "different" to me 

Similar to the other tent that I have running, I've been a lot lighter on the grow nutes this time around, maxing out at .5ml per litre. We're currently on .5/l grow, 3ml/l Intense Foundation root tonic, 1ml/l GA Extra Traces. Once a week we've had 3ml/l Fulvic acid instead of the Foundation root tonic. 

The light is now maxed at 250

Roots set at 23.5 degrees

Canopy temp set at 26.5, although we swing between 27/28 lights on and 24/25 lights off

I haven't run the humidifier this time around. It's been a bit up and down; into the 60s after a good watering, down into the mid 40s on occasion. The amount of chalk residue that I wiped of the light after the last run, I thought I'd try without this time around

Here's the Tangy Tree. Big serrated leaves, at least to me :D 

large.15-05-23TangyTree.jpglarge.15-05-23TangyTree2.jpglarge.15-05-23TangyTreeLeaves.jpg

Next up here's the Mack and Crack

large.15-05-23MackAndCrack.jpg

And the Panty Punch is doing nicely, despite her injury :D Amazing how quickly they repair themselves 

large.15-05-26PantyPunch1.jpglarge.15-05-23PantyPunchSelfRepair.jpglarge.15-05-23PantyPunch.jpg

And a couple of group shots 

large.15-05-23SeedstockersTent.jpglarge.15-05-23SeedstockersTent1.jpg

Will be flipping them soon, I just want to give the Tangy Tree a little longer to root out that pot 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Has it really been two weeks??!!?? :scared: Geez :doh:  In my defence, I think I've only had one night off in the last couple of weeks. 

Anyway, you should be able to see some progress :D 

:yahoo: Flipped to 12/12 on 18th May :yahoo: 

Things are definitely happening in the Seedstockers tent :D 

Lights at max 250w

Air temp 27/28 lights on, 24/25 lights off

Root temp 24.5 

Humidity anywhere between 55 and 60 lights on, 45-50 lights off

1ml Intense Organix Bloom, 1.5ml GA Extra Traces, 1ml Intense Foundation

Looking back to my last post, there has definitely been some growth :D  

Tangy Tree first

Everyone had a bit of a trim yesterday evening, so please excuse the chicken legs lol 

large.30-05-23TangyTree1.jpg

A trim and a bend here and there 

large.30-05-23TangyTree2.jpg

From which she is recovered already :D 

large.31-05-23TangyTreeRecoveredAlready.jpg

Day 13 of 12/12 

large.30-05-23TangyTree.jpg

The Panty Punch 

large.30-05-23PantyPunchPreTrim.jpglarge.30-05-23PantyPunchPostTrim.jpg

The Mack and Crack 

large.30-05-23MackAndCrack.jpglarge.30-05-23MackAndCracka.jpg

A couple of "tent views" 

large.30-05-23.jpglarge.30-05-23a.jpg 

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

Well, it's been a few weeks since I was last in here, I'm sorry. Been laid up with a bad back. Somehow the missus kept these alive in my absence lol 

Things are looking ok, I think? Without further ado, here's the Tangy Tree. She's tall. She's also a week or so younger than the other two Seedstockers girls. I don't know if that in itself would have made her stretch more? Probably not. She's a stretchy one. Very serrated leaves. Steak knife leaves lol She's been a bit behind all the way through but she's starting to fill out a bit now. Trichs everywhere

large.27-06-23TangyTree2.jpglarge.27-06-23TangyTree.jpglarge.27-06-23TangyTree3.jpg

As you can see, the canopy is somewhat almost level, but only because everyone else had to be raised up to the Tangy Tree level lol That's her in the back left corner. 

large.27-03-26TallTangyTree.jpg

So we have Tangy Tree in the top left, Mack and Crack top right, Panty Punch bottom right, and a non-Seedstockers refugee from my other tent bottom left

large.27-06-23Tent.jpg

Currently feeding on 1.25ml/L Intense Organix Bloom, 1.25ml/L GA Extra Traces, 

Temps as low as 25 lights off; as high as 29 lights on

Humidity as high as 67% lights on, low to mid 50s lights off

How long have I been in flower? best scroll up, excuse me a sec lol 

So May 31st was day 13 ....... 

So we are on day 40 of 12/12 :D Although the refugee was flipped a week or so prior to that, so it's going to be interesting lol 

Thanks for dropping by 

• Like 3

Found a little chunk of rot in one of the Panty Punch tops. Chopped her out, couldn't see anything else anywhere. I've turned up the oscillating fan and added another underneath blowing up through the canopy, so fingers crossed that's the end of that 

large.04-07-23PantyPunchRot.jpglarge.04-07-23PantyPunchRot1.jpg

other than that, the tent's not looking too shabby 

large.04-07-23Tent.jpglarge.04-07-23Tent1.jpg

• Like 6

A nice variety of tasty looking buds in that there tent @Gaijin 

Its making my mouth water just looking at those pics :yep:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 2