Upgrading led fixture to bar style, advice welcome

Stigofthedank

Hi All hope your having a nice day. 

So don't want you thinking I am.heong lazy, but after many let downs I am trying to get good sound advice on a new light. 

Does anybody know if the site. Sponsors leduk boys still going, or is anyone looking to part ways with any bits suitable... Doubt it lol

I am in a 60 x 60 tent and been given the nod from her indoors on another small flowering tent :yahoo:alongside my tiny veg tent, ideal 

So can any of you lovely lot give me some pointers on a good sub 600 quid bar led?? 

Stig 

:yinyang:

• Like 1

@Stigofthedank I'm running a Migro Aray2 in a .60x.70x.80 can't fault it, and and well within your stated budget, sorry I don't know if you can still buy things from leduk, good luck with your search 

• Like 2

Lumatek for solid, but slightly higher price, Mars Hydro for good price.

There are SO many decent, or at least decent ish brands out there these days.

Watch the Migro you tube Channel for some pretty unbiased reviews. 

Lumatek ATS 200 or 300. Bar-style but square. You can have a fan blowing down above it and still allow moving air to get down.

• Like 1

Thanks guys, running viperspectra xs1000 old model, in old flower room and for a Chinese light she is ok, but you know in the search for perfection, lol

So just watched viperspectra xs 1000 light, gonna spend a few a bit of time working out what and best suited, big love to all 

Stig 

Edited by Stigofthedank
Watched video suggested
  • Like 1

Im using Mars Hydro FC-E range, great value and i get good results.

only light iv owned so i cant really compare it to anything but it does get me high so must be alright.

Iv seen people shit on mars hydro before but i like it

• Like 1

Hi, I got myself a viparspectra p1000 pro in a 60x60x140. And i love it, plants like it and solid build. :cowboy:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Goodbloke said:

Probably the best light on the market for a 60x60, I've been resisting hitting the buy button for two days now lol

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Stigofthedank said:

another small flowering tent 

Is this tent going to be a 60x60 too? Everyone is making suggestions for the tent you have already.

• Like 3

lumatek ats 200pro is surprisingly effective for a small space like yours... well it surprised me, best buy I've made grow related.

• Like 3

Right guys far from flush but I am defo gonna be purchasing one today!!! 

@Military Grade lol you and me both mate, looks like I am going to be grabbing myself one as the old xs 1000 is still going strong and been used and abused :chains: been faultless and going to upgrade that tent with xs 1500 after watching that video, unreal for money!!! As long as build quality is as good we are onto a winner :bong:

As for other tent gonna look at bar set ups and may even get a bigger tent lol

Just bit of gentle nudging, she loves a good smoke so shouldn't be to hard with some puppy nose tickling and flowers :hug:

Stig

:skin_up:

• Like 1

I have the original XS1000 too, serving me well :yep:

large.20230427_174241.jpg

When i do upgrade the XS1000 will be used to veg the next plants when the others are late flower just to save me a few weeks vegging.

If you get a bigger tent them you would need to buy more than one unit as these new XS1500 pro's are laser focused for a 60x60 at 11 inches lol

As i'm planning to keep the same tent size my two choices are the Lumatek ATS pro 200W and the new XS1500 Pro, But the XS1500 Pro is more efficient while using 50w less power in the context of a 60x60 tent. I did really have my hart set on the Lumatek but my head has been turned i think :g:

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 5

3 hours ago, Military Grade said:

As i'm planning to keep the same tent size my two choices are the Lumatek ATS pro 200W and the new XS1500 Pro, But the XS1500 Pro is more efficient while using 50w less power in the context of a 60x60 tent. I did really have my hart set on the Lumatek but my head has been turned i think :g:

I have all three styles and I think, in a small tent, quantum-style creates a physical partition between the canopy and above the light. not trying to put you off, but helping you make sure you make the the right choice for you. I may add the viparspectra to my 3 because it is a dinky option at 11".

Edited by catweazle1
  • Like 1