RSO Oil forgot to debox my Oil Pls Help

Paddy187

On 4/27/2023 at 7:49 AM, Graywolf said:

Tolerance does vary considerably.  IE:  I am currently testing some 10 mg D-9 THCO gummies, that I can feel at 30 mg, consider 100 mg to be about a full dose, and 200 mg puts me to sleep.

The samples that I shared with five others showed a wide range of tolerance, with a dose ranging from 10 mg to 70 mg.  With cancer patients, we titrated up until the patient could tolerate 330 mg doses, and found that starting doses ranged from about 25 mg to 200 mg.

ID like to try that :)  

I make up capsules using coconut oil and RSO and make them to approx. 25mg. I find 1 reduces my desire to smoke and 2 I get a nice buzz from. I have taken 4 quite a few times and find that it gently lays me out cold. It is a nice gradual melting.

On my journey to finding my daily dose I have overdone it a few times and it has been a rough ride. One time I thought I could feel someone in my head beside me, not saying anything, just another presence sitting there. It was disconcerting to say the least.