Pot Noodle Challenge Winner Announcement(Soon)

Seedstockers-Mark

Here are three clones taken from the Pot Noodle TBL girls, just before harvest last month. I've been vaping the lowers from their mums over the past week - dense, resinous, hard hitting! :) 

large.IMG_20230518_011108.jpeglarge.IMG_20230518_011502.jpeglarge.IMG_20230518_011438.jpeg

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...

So ... who were the winners ?     Think i missed it when i wasnt around.        You all should be winners :yep:

• Like 3

Just now, Shumroom said:

There hasn't been any announcement as far as I've seen @OldFord

@Seedstockers-Mark I hope everything is ok with you mate and you're just very busy :yep:

Atb

:yinyang:

Cheers mate ,  was just trying to catch up on what i missed lol    

• Like 3

Just getting these seeds was a win lol

My commercial mates a very happy chappy!!! It yielded better than his dawg cut he's been running and spanked it silly in the quality stakes

His text message to me below;

Yo bro that biscotto lime is chronic. It's beat my last run of dog and everything top to bottom is top shelf buds, respect for the cuts

He's done a much better job than I did too. It's come out penging of chocolate and lime, the cure could be a bit better but it's a knockout smoke in this heat

• Like 6

@blerie420    I sadly have not had the pleasure yet of the TBL although i did put one out 2 wks ago for that very reason of i felt i was missing out lol    

@Crow River     The shots above are beautiful mate :yep:        

• Like 5

@blerie420 have to agree with you there. It was great just to test the new strain out. I've even got a clone outdoors just now, will be putting a few more out too. Very tough plants! Seriously, my clone went from this a week after planting out:

large.IMG_20230616_210642_050.jpeg

To this three weeks later:

large.IMG_20230705_190804_968.jpeglarge.IMG_20230705_190753_273.jpeg

That is a recovery. Amazingly tough! Triton Biscotto Lime is definitely a beast. I dunno when it'll finish outdoors, or how the flowering stage will pan out. But certainly a vigorous and hardy cultivar. :yep:

• Like 5

@Crow River wow! Yeah she looks to be loving it. I've popped another seed for indoors, she's 2 weeks younger than the rest so she's kind of dictating when I flick to 1212 this time, but a few foliar feeds and she's really started to catch up. Once the site works for me again I'll upload a photo

• Like 2

Life's been a bit hectic my end but I will get around to announcing the winners of the PNC as soon as I can guy's  :yep:

I've also got a cool seed drop coming very soon and I was thinking about a huge community grow off with the new varieties? 

Edited by Seedstockers-Mark
  • Like 8

Whoop whoop,

good to hear from you Mark.

I'll always try to make some space in my indoor garden for the genetics you share with us :yep:

My Mandarin panties will be going into flower in a couple of weeks once the tent is free :) 

I still have the London Pound Punch and Slurri Fritter seeds shouting at me each time I open my fridge lol 

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, Seedstockers-Mark said:

I've also got a cool seed drop coming very soon and I was thinking about a huge community grow off with the new varieties? 

Sounds interesting! :) 

• Like 1

Just now, Shumroom said:

I still have the London Pound Punch and Slurri Fritter seeds shouting at me each time I open my fridge lol 

Yeah I have London Pound Punch and Panty Punch still to test grow.....they're on the list for when I get the indoors setup moved out of the living quarters. :) 

• Like 1

@Crow River @Shumroom London pound punch is absolutely stonking, get em out as soon as ya can. My indoor girl accidentally got split at the topping point by my fat fingers but she ain't skipped a beat lol

@Seedstockers-Mark no rush mucka, think we're all just glad to be here, life takes priority and always will. Would definitely be up for this big comp as and when it crops up (pun intended)

• Like 4