Pot Noodle Challenge Winner Announcement(Soon)

Seedstockers-Mark

Hey everyone. I'll be going through all Pot Noodle challenge grows this week and will have winners announced within the next week :yep:

Lifes a bit crazy atm but I'll get it sorted :bong:

• Like 12

I feel like we're all winners really lol (fucking hell a bit of sick came up then) group hug and quick reach around anyone?? Bueller?? Anyone??

• Like 8

I think we all deserve a pat on the back for getting them through to the end (or a reach round if that floats your boat) great show by all. 

• Like 5

The very best of luck to all you crazy Noodler's :yep:       May the best Noodle win !!      

Big up SeedStockers & Mark for affording the competition and silverware  :george:       

• Like 5

The cuts I gave my mate are due down the next few weeks, these have made the cut and now have a prize place in his "cali mom" tent. TBL are defo the mutts

• Like 4

I can honestly say this has been a really interesting, but challenging grow. I learned a hell of a lot, and it was good seeing how others were getting on, even if some growers were unlucky and didn't get their girls through to the end of flower. 

I'm still growing some clones I took from the Pot Noodle girls, three are in week 5 of flower and doing great. I think it was a well chosen strain, and once we all got used to a few quirks it turned out to be very tough and reliable. :yep: Might even pop a few clones outdoors, see how they fare in our delightful weather.

Couldn't have done it without the generosity of @Seedstockers-Mark and the team. The competition gave a much needed spur to get growing.

All the best to everyone who took part.

• Like 6

Second that, this has really geared me up to diarise properly too. Even if I was basic as shit with my top and flip tech

• Like 5

• 1 month later...

I'm sorting this hopefully this week guys. Just a bit hectic in my life ATM  :)

• Like 5

No worries! Life comes first.

The free beans were very welcome. I've had loads of clones off them, latest TBL harvest currently drying. :yep: Will be planting some outside too - update will be in my Seedstockers outdoor diary when that happens. :) 

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

In the meantime, here's some delightful white widow auto from the jardin that has mostly been knocking me fucking sideways recently.... Happy days 

large.DSC_1509_copy_1800x2400.jpglarge.DSC_1517_copy_1800x2400.jpg

• Like 4