EOB 420lt 2nd crack!

e55ex0ldb0y

Hi All,

after bending and breaking the plants a couple of weeks back they are back and fine.

I have bent them away from the centre of the pot with canes to give them a chance to spread out and hopefully avoid rot in later months. Simply using dead comfrey leaves and fish blood and bone at the moment with plenty of water.

All seem happy enough so not going to mess about too much like last year!

Thanks and good luck.

large.IMG_2023-7-7-114823.jpeglarge.IMG_2023-7-7-114841.jpeg

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

All looking good on the 420lt pot front.

Been nearly 2 weeks since I went to look due to the rain and everything is rosy.

Going to clean up a bit this weekend and give them some fbb but that’s it.

Managed to bend them over to keep the middle clear hopefully letting in light and airflow.

Only issue is frip are munching them a bit…
large.IMG_2023-08-01-152725.jpeg

Good luck all.

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

All looking ok in the pot of doom!!!

Given the pot a weak feed of soluble powdered nutrients today as thought by now the soil might need a little something extra. Also give them one last bend up might be a little late but rather that than mould, also getting close to popping their heads above the parapet so to speak…. Problems with frip, slugs and snails but can’t really complain 

large.IMG_2023-08-13-201132.jpeglarge.IMG_2023-08-13-201053.jpeg

Thanks and good luck to everyone.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Peeps,

Quick update: Straight after this photo was taken I gave the pot a dose of powdered nutrients, fbb and a top layer of comfrey. Also stripped the dead leave plus bottom foliage to hopefully get the air round them.

Think they are starting to make the pot look almost normal size lol 

3 in the we pot but Golden Lemon Haze is really lovely looking thing, big spindly leaves, nice thick stem and is starting to form buds quite quickly. It took a fair beating to give it a chance to grow in one pot and took it like a trooper! 

large.IMG_2023-08-22-210254.jpeg

Left plant I think is the Ak420 and right is the Gelato 41 fast albeit I’m not 100% because whilst potting them there was s small mix up of labels….. Both really going well but are trying their hardest to get more sun but I’ve managed to keep a good distance between the plants for airflow got my fingers crossed for good weather until croptober but can’t see it happening.

large.IMG_2023-08-22-210232.jpeg

Good luck all and happy hunting 

Peace. :smokin:

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Hello good folk,

update on the 420lt pot…

All going as well as could be hoped. Gave her some food and water yesterday and stripped away some of the chaff and dying leaves away. Not seen any signs of rot yet and I’m keeping my fingers crossed!

Gelato 41 fast

Showing good signs of an earlier finish buds forming well

large.IMG_2023-09-06-175928.jpeg

Golden lemon haze has started to form buds but long way to go….

large.IMG_2023-09-06-175908.jpeg

ak420 love this plant outside so far, strong bushy plant good foliage buds forming quickly. Really high hopes for this one

large.IMG_2023-09-06-175844.jpeg

Lemon haze

large.IMG_2023-09-06-175817.jpeg

ak420

large.IMG_2023-09-06-175747.jpeg

ak420

large.IMG_2023-09-06-175728.jpeg

good luck all and keep trucking 

• Like 6

• 2 months later...