just how stinky would 10 or 20 northern light autos be outside?

Consul

Good mate getting ready for another go and things are looking better down this way for a change so I’m actually looking forward to this coming season a little more than the past few years. 

Always a kick in the bollox loosing plots especially really nice ones!  I have lost the odd plot in the past that have been in very good locations with regards to good stealth ect. Yet Ill never forget the time i pulled off decent crop that a tractor had driven right along side 7-8 meters away from the plot down the entire length and never spotted them, you had to see it to believe it lol Funny old game! 

hope you are well mate long time no speak! 

Edited by Dan1122
  • Like 5

On 24/04/2023 at 10:07 PM, CheechChongReturns said:

piggies might not smell it but their trained dogs would :smokin:

I've had a sniffer dog in my car and it missed a joint in the side door pocket

It was too busy snacking on an open pack of doritos in the back seat :police:

• Like 3

thanks for the response everyone i've taken everything onboard into consideration :)

On 24/04/2023 at 10:07 PM, CheechChongReturns said:

piggies might not smell it but their trained dogs would :smokin:

haven't noticed any dogs or kennels, though it's funny you mention this, my first and last grow was even closer to a police station down in hampshire that did have dogs, i was indoors with a carbon filter tho. what's more is the property got put up for sale mid-grow, had estate agents and entire families touring my bedroom whilst my big fkin amnesia fast bush was in full flower in the wardrobe, thankfully passed the stealth test, this should be a walk in the park compared to that.. if nothing goes wrong hahaha.

On 25/04/2023 at 0:25 AM, Slippy One said:

I can't imagine anyone bothering to do this, but you've told us a few details that make it possible to work out where your grow is using google earth. Smell could be the least of your concerns.  

I don't think so, even by process of elimination there is many places where this could be based on the details i shared..

On 25/04/2023 at 10:05 AM, MidgeSmith said:

It's one of those things innit, in some circumstances it is the ultimate spot, last place they'd look etc.  From another perspective, it's higher risk and a great story for the local news and maybe even nationals if it goes wrong.

aye haha... best and worst part is how close it is to where i live. gardening over the wall in an unclaimed space. i like how somewhat controlled it could be though, i can see some of the area from my kitchen window, monitoring from a distance (wouldnt be able to see plants) and would have some plausible deniability. could jump over there to retrieve a ball and happen to stumble upon them for example, lots of things about this work in my favor.

On 25/04/2023 at 3:52 PM, Revive said:

Smell is often hit and miss imo as said you never know unless you try buddy..BUT is there a need to be putting them there?? Tempting fate a bit dont you think? Sure slinging 1 there for shits a giggles fair play but 10 or 20 :thumbdown: I'd possibly have a little rethink on that 1 dude :yinyang:

limited options but i'm trying to grow myself a years supply of medicine, sick of smoking stardawg for £60 a q every week D:

On 25/04/2023 at 9:38 PM, Idicanna jones said:

Kill it with fire mate

the idea or this zoot? :)

right i think basically what you're saying guys is fuck the pigs. agreed tbh and I should be good to get started soon :skin_up:
Edit: sorry I can't reply to everyone, trying to 'like' all your responses to show my appreciation but having trouble atm, likes aren't saving.

Edited by Consul
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Consul said:

my plot is about 40 meters from the edge of a large piggy car park, separated by a 10ft concrete wall, its like -
walled in plot | open space/car park | fenced off pig car park.

is it going to be stupidly obvious?

I don't think so, even by process of elimination there is many places where this could be based on the details i shared..

You obviously never played Guess Who.  lol 

Edited by Slippy One

46 minutes ago, Slippy One said:

You obviously never played Guess Who.  

haha dude... don't increase my anxiety, that's not very conductive to a successful operation.

we can play if you want :) pig hq, car park, urban area, walls, garden, pub. there is plenty areas you will find these in scotland, then you need to try and narrow down potentially hundreds of surrounding addresses per location. also variables like: maybe i'm exaggerating HQ and its only a village station etc.

besides it would be no trouble at all for the pigs to napture i guess 99% of us with our IP addresses, this site isn't even secured with HTTPS (need to fix that). for any other unwanted visitors.. well i have a katana and nothing else to lose :badass:

Edited by Consul
  • Like 2

On 25/04/2023 at 0:25 AM, Slippy One said:

I can't imagine anyone bothering to do this, but you've told us a few details that make it possible to work out where your grow is using google earth. Smell could be the least of your concerns.  

Cut to harvest day the first officer peeking round the wall like

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Consul said:

haha dude... don't increase my anxiety, that's not very conductive to a successful operation.

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me lol

Edited by blerie420
Spelling

Had 2 spots behind police station last year. Worked well. No reason for police to be patrolling their own fence/back garden 

• Like 2

Ok ,  its a gamble and only you can decide if its worth it.   

Since you reside there ...what way does the wind blow most often through the season  ?      Does it blow more towards the car park ?????  

If it was more towards you or away from the car park then crack on :yep: 

Our plants smell ... fact ... event the lowest odour cultivars can smell especially on a warm calm balmy night :yep:     

In a group they will enhance in odour levels ,   you will also get pheno variation play out.

Auto ,Lights , Blue Dream , SAD , Mazar's    should all work but as said pheno variation will be the issue. 

Suggest at the finale you take whole plant at the base of the main stem &  in the early hours and  :george:

All the best with it mate       Hope you get a result.     

• Like 4