Did somebody say old seeds from the 90s ?

HazyHashMan

Just now, 4kali said:

exactly

diluted to fuck with all kinds of shit

Not at all, I see it as heavenly progressions of flavours and tastes by enthusiasts of the herb. 

We agree most hybrids have the exact same buzz, so we're essentially looking at combining everything with anything is ultimately a good thing. 

:yep:

9 minutes ago, 4kali said:

just chillin fella. might come bk later to have another go

atb 4k

Get in son

3 hours ago, Slippy One said:

That Skywalker is still a DP staple in the HAZE form

Thought skywalker was blueberry x northernlights

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Hey-yo said:

The ghs 97nh is the one to hunt down if you can find it.

GHS Nevs haze black packs are the nev bred seed, after this who knows.

• Like 3

@Dr feelgood Skywalker is blueberry x mazar, basically afghan blueberry. Sounds a lovely cross if any of them take. Another pack in the fridge if they do pop

I think slippy one is on about skywalker haze which they still offer to this day i believe

Edited by HazyHashMan

25 minutes ago, Dr feelgood said:

Thought skywalker was blueberry x northernlights

They all are! lol

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dr feelgood said:

GHS Nevs haze black packs are the nev bred seed, after this who knows.

I think they ran out around 2000-2002 and have had alsorts since, some completely different strains under the same name.

Edited by Hey-yo
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, HazyHashMan said:

@Hey-yo Thanks for the xtra info on the nevilles haze, hopefully some germinate as even jack x nl5hz sounds like a good cross to me. The seeds have been stored in a fridge the whole time in the back of a hydro shop thats been around since late 90s, whether or not the fridge has been on and functional for the whole 20 years not sure but i have high hopes, also the boss of the shop retired a few years ago and took loads of the stock for himself that he's put in the freezer so i'd assume if the owner is taking old seeds out for himself they've been stored right.

Although in saying that after i've been in buying so many of the old seeds they told me the boss is taking them out the freezer to put in the fridge for us to look at. Dunno if being put in and out of the freezer will be a good thing for these others i have yet to see but hopefully they're alright. Don't know what seeds ill be seeing in there next week but they said he took nl5xhz and a load of others so hopefully some old nl5 and skunk vars if im lucky but eager to here what the seeds that have already been bought do first before going back for more.

It'll be a rarity to get any of these to germinate given the age but between the people who have bought a load i did a very rough count and it surpasses 230 seeds easily so lots of chance for something to pop out of those even at 1% germ rate. Nothing has been popped yet everyones waiting for Ga3 acid and a orbital shaker to turn up before things get popping for the best chance at it

You should get some to go. Ive been having some issues with mid 90's made seed. Most germinate but alot wont get past seedling stage and when they do they seem to have mutations or some virus problem. I have managed to get two up and running that have turned out good and sexed and look healthy. So theres hope for your stash. Keep us all updated please, will be cool to see how you get on.