Did somebody say old seeds from the 90s ?

HazyHashMan

@badbillybob that’s the plan, I’m getting these sent off to the owner asap, these are going out to various people on and off this forum and once they have been germinated I will be updated and hopefully gifted some clones if they take 

• Like 9

The green Dutch passion pack is so old can’t even find it online

coild maybe even be like late 1980s ? 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, HazyHashMan said:

The green Dutch passion pack is so old can’t even find it online

coild maybe even be like late 1980s ? 

Skywalker isn't that old, according to DP it is from the late nineties which, TBH, is earlier than I recalled!

They don't sell it any more but they do have a cross (sort of) and they talk about the parents in its description.

Dutch Passion Skywalker was a popular strain introduced in the late 1990s.

https://dutch-passion.com/en/cannabis-seeds/skywalker-haze

• Like 3

Love reading abit history on these strains, looked up that skywalker and on a dutch passion blog it said this

Dutch Passion Skywalker was a 1990’s high quality indica dominant hybrid made by crossing two cannabis cup winning legends, Mazar x Blueberry. Skywalker delivered the sweet dark berry taste of Blueberry and combined it with the pungent Afghani aromas of Mazar. High THC levels on Skywalker were assured by the proven consistency of both parent strains. Most Skywalker growers loved the supremely powerful, fast-acting effects alongside the generous yields.

Supposedly only 12% THC which i found quite mad, just to think how far levels have gotten.

Would still love to grow them out but i bet there very scarce these days!

• Like 3

@Hashslag they can last easy 10 years in fridge but can be strain dependant. I’ve had 0 germ from 5 year old seeds supposedly stored correctly but I’ve also had 100% germ from 8 year old seeds. 

someone I know got 100% from 12 year old seeds once 

• Like 3

@latigid aikon these must be 90s seeds then, what about the clear packs with a card in ? They must be old too. The green packs are old as well but maybe not 90s old but who knows. Everything is pretty ancient to say the least. 

one more pack of jack herer in the fridge but I’ve bought 3 lol got all the black dominas too.

they still have some 1990s Neville haze stock though oh la la 

If you have more info let us know, would love to pinpoint the dates for most of them. The sensi stock have serial numbers so should be able to message sensi and find out potentially

rhey have old serious seeds stock but not the old yellow packets they have the more recent packets but they’re probably still 10+ years on them.

Edited by HazyHashMan
  • Like 1

Also does anyone have info on the white label Neville haze packs ? Those are from 90s I’m sure and Neville haze was at it best in those days i believe so should be some fire in those beans 

Some of you guys give them some love :wub:     Get them beans wet :yep:       Might find some old school flavour in there ,  before the sweet cookie / cakey thing :george:

• Like 6

@Hashslag there hope, plenty of people online have germinated 20 year old seeds before. Soma claims his g13 hz male was from very old beans that wasn’t even stored in the fridge and one germinated think they was nearly 20 years old 

these are all around that age some more some maybe slightly less.

• Like 2