4ks most recent work.

4kali

This is whetting my appetite. I have a pack of Chelato, didn't realise it was fems. Will have to grow some soon.

• Like 4

If you imagine the knobbly Chelato bud on the last page was made of metal and attached to the end of a medieval flail, it puts into perspective the effects i’m getting from it with a cup of coffee this morning lol 

• Like 10

@4kali you’re totally right mate, it def needs coffee, not tea lol 

It’s pretty much a case of wham! away goes your face - hence the comparison lol 

• Like 4

On 28/04/2023 at 0:05 PM, Smokey McBongface said:

If you imagine the knobbly Chelato bud on the last page was made of metal and attached to the end of a medieval flail, it puts into perspective the effects i’m getting from it with a cup of coffee this morning lol 

Even the way you structured this sentence under the effects of Chelato is bending my mind, it's like it shouldn't work but it does somehow lol

• Like 4

Hi @4kali hope you’re well mate. Could you tell me more about the Gelato you used in the widely celebrated Chelato? Was it from seed or a clone & any idea which #? 

• Like 1

@Ned The Head  As he may not be on until the morning i can give you what i can remember from memory, @4kali can correct me if i get any wrong or fill in any gaps.

The mother was a Cheese clone and the father was a female Gelato 33 clone reversed to make male pollen sacks with only female DNA and then crossed with the mother Cheese clone, and in turn making them Fems Chelato's :yep:

i fancy popping a bean on my next grow, i was thinking of doing about 6 plants 12/12 from seeds or maybe 1 week veg all in king sized pot noodle pots for the summer heatwave grow. This way i can tick 12/12 from seeds and pot noodle grows off my experience list lol

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 12

1 hour ago, Military Grade said:

Gelato 33 clone

Thanks mate. I’m itching to have a look at these :wub:

• Like 4

Killin it as always fella. I cant wait for these moonbow crosses,:notworthy:no way Im gonna grab anything from archive, Fletcher is going fuckin insane with new prices.

Edited by Kalkwerk
  • Like 1

I said I’m not gonna pop any seeds till I move and get settled but I’m gonna have to sneak 1 or 2 in amongst the next run, I can’t wait no longer lol And look forward to seeing what you do with this moonbow. Not smoked it in its pure form but a fan of the rainbow belts. Cheesebow could be something special!

• Like 3

:notworthy: @4kali

That's some serious looking buds there!!! Only being a member this year has been full of lovely surprises, but fuck me :king:

Big love 

Stig 

• Like 3

@4kali - Hope you don't mind the tag, Ive got 5 Chelato's close to flipping to flower, Looks like i have 2 different Phenos - 1 bushy and squat, the other lanky and less leafy! Do they stretch much in flower? Gonna scrog anyway but wondered if they stretch like hell or not? 

Top man, they are really vigorous even in amateur hands! :unsure:

Edited by L3D
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 04/05/2023 at 9:46 PM, Kalkwerk said:

Killin it as always fella. I cant wait for these moonbow crosses,:notworthy:no way Im gonna grab anything from archive, Fletcher is going fuckin insane with new prices.

There's always his 'expidition' stuff which is much more reasonably priced but effectively untested or lines he didn't pursue for unknown reasons..

• Like 1