4ks most recent work.

4kali

I'm going to document some of my most recent work here/a couple of strains that im on with making and hopefully moving foward a few more strains in the making. kind of like a photo dump of what I've been up to thus far and we will go from there. you will have to excuse my lack of

computer literacy and punctuality 

• Like 33

Pray tell, making new beans? You're right though, haven't seen you about properly in a minute dude!

That's some funky looking bud:yinyang:

*Anarchycamp till I can get my account sorted 

• Like 6

ya getting open the "like" in a new tab for it to go through... nice looking plants tho, you gonna spill the beans or what? lol 

• Like 10

plants above are "oishii"strain namely a moonbow bx from archive. don't think these will be getting re made or the breeder fletch at archive says he won't be doing a remake.

4k thought that it would be rude   to not have a pla so decided to make a further bx and mingled them with a bit of my own work.

• Like 20

Just now, GSZZ said:

ya getting open the "like" in a new tab for it to go through... nice looking plants tho, you gonna spill the beans or what? lol 

Kinnell you alive. 

get that journal cracked up again mate

• Like 5

Do you reckon you'll be ever sending some subbie work of yours in, in the future mate? That chelato looked a great run. :yinyang:

• Like 2

chose this bad boy for a number of positive reasons but mainly the crazy candy  smell on the stem rub 

Edited by 4kali
  • Like 3

yes mate. he had few things going for him. I liked the candy z terp with that marshmallow smell. I was kind of looking for that Hollywood pure kush thing going on with him also. I think mixed with the chelato there should be some real nice stand outs to be had. 

• Like 13