The use of water when making vaping liquid.

Lancaster8

" 2 necessary liquids to make vaping fluid " you say ? :)

I'm hoping you have a concentrate and some terpenes but I'm quite convinced you haven't at this point.

You won't be able to infuse PG or VG with enough of the good stuff to make it worthwhile 

(Am I a good guesser? Is that what you have?)

And PEG has a taste so you don't want that either really but it will hold more of the good stuff so people have used it in the mix, in the past

But now they're decarbing and adding terpenes to thin it down enough to flow through the carts

There was a recent thread about using water in the mix, making an alcohol extraction .....

uk420.com/boards/index.php?/topic/425719-advance-in-making-rsofeco/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hippie on hill said:

" 2 necessary liquids to make vaping fluid " you say ? :)

I'm hoping you have a concentrate and some terpenes but I'm quite convinced you haven't at this point.

You won't be able to infuse PG or VG with enough of the good stuff to make it worthwhile 

(Am I a good guesser? Is that what you have?)

And PEG has a taste so you don't want that either really but it will hold more of the good stuff so people have used it in the mix, in the past

But now they're decarbing and adding terpenes to thin it down enough to flow through the carts

There was a recent thread about using water in the mix, making an alcohol extraction .....

uk420.com/boards/index.php?/topic/425719-advance-in-making-rsofeco/

Yes I have PG+VG and lots of different terpenes. It is all going to be an experiment.  If it doesn't work out, I can always buy a pre-charged cartridge with huge levels of THC already in it. There's lots of people making these things.  I am just seeing if I can make something satisfactory myself to save money, and also to see if I can turn the kief into something that can be felt in some way!  It never hurts to experiment. 

This is from an email I got from a supplier of carts for vaping liquids. Remember this is a company that says theirs has the least lead from nickel heating up lollol