**IMPORTANT**

Joolz

Due to logistical issues we have had to obtain a new PO Box address :headpain:

Until Royal mail have issued our new address we ask that members do not send anything to the old Po Box address from today onwards as we may not receive it.
Any mail already on it's way will arrive before the cut off date.

Hopefully we will be able to start accepting mail to the new address in the next couple of days

• Like 44

• 2 weeks later...

Phew hadn’t seen this. Sent many beans on the 12th…but they will take 3 weeks probably. Hope they make it :yinyang:

• Like 9

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/8/2023 at 4:49 PM, Dank Dad said:

@Joolz... update boss, it doesn't take that long surely? 

bump

• 1 month later...

I see some more seeds have been added to the list so gunna assume that the new PO box is sorted?  :yep:

What's the protocol for sending in seeds? 

• Like 1

I believe it’s polite to give @Joolz a shout to let him know that somethings on its way for him to collect :) 

What you got?

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 1

Thanks for the heads up @shumroom

I did a seed run outdoors in Thailand that yielded a mixed amount of the following. 

Note for anyone interested, because they were done outdoors, there is always a high chance that some stray pollen from a rogue Thai sativa male or hermie would be the parent. 

I literally planted a male inbetween all the plants and every other day. For 2.weeks, took a branch that was opening up and used it to dust the plants and got a bunch of seeds. 

Not as many as some, but enough for now. 

(Amnesia x Skittlez) x GB

Discobiscuit F2 black n purple pheno Neza's cooking x GB

#1BX1 x GB

In the future I will use the same male of GhettoBlaster and hit Cheese x Digiberry, Animal Biscuits F2 and something a little different that a few might be interested in, a 100% pure landrace Thai sativa that grows with deep dark red stems. 

Those will be a few months away but the first 3 have been sat in the fridge a few months now and are ready to go just need to pop them into some vials and fire them over. 

:yep:

• Like 7

46 minutes ago, The Villan said:

You are still inThailand I taake it m8 ?

Yes bud. 

I moved over here a number of years ago. :)

• Like 1

For many years I used tourist visas and 30 day extensions which allowed me to stay in the country around 90 days at a time which was fine with me. 

Every time I had to get a new visa I would visit and explore a nearby country and stay there for a short or long period of time, depending on the season and all that. 

Now I have a work visa through my company. 

There are a few options for staying here long term depending on your situation and how much money you have and what you intend to do. 

Over the age of 50 and have pension of around  £1.2k per month or £18k spare that you have to keep in an account and never touch you can get the retirement visa which lasts for a year. 

Got a bit of cash, check out the Elite visa that gives you long term stay here for something like 5 yrs

• Like 2

@Thai Stick  would you  like to stay forever and is it still cheap to live there, i was there back in 89' loved it just for a month .

they said if you sett up a buisness with another thai, you can stay. is that still the case. seem's like a wonderful life . G

• Like 1