Silver mottling??

Stigofthedank

I am adding some more photos, I had a good hair cut and put a ram Eco circulation at the back plus a clip on blowout down on the canopy and have had no more since mottling. 

I used sbpi then prayed last night with 1/2 tsp epsom salts and watered with epsom salts and some seaweed plant stim. 

Light on today had a few what look like burn marks maybe from Spraying and or needing Calmag. 

I am in real soft water and try get round it normally with good success using dolomite before. Planting and epsom salts, maybe I am miss reading my girls, any opinions or help would be really appreciated, 

Stig 

large.Screenshot_20230413_224218_com.android.gallery3d.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230413_224147_com.android.gallery3d.jpglarge.rsz_screenshot_20230413_224159_comandroidgallery3d.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230413_224139_com.android.gallery3d.jpglarge.rsz_screenshot_20230413_224211_comandroidgallery3d.jpglarge.rsz_1screenshot_20230413_224226_comandroidgallery3d.jpg

On 05/04/2023 at 10:24 PM, Stigofthedank said:

Day temp 24 - 26 / rh 60 - 66

Night 20 - 22 / rh 66 - 75

A bit cold in there, it would be a huge benefit if you could get your temps up a bit, specially your nights temps

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Green Manalishi said:

A bit cold in there, it would be a huge benefit if you could get your temps up a bit, specially your nights temps

Thanks dude got tube heater in basket, they ok we are in the clear as far as pm, cleaned groom and tent 3 x..... :smokin: obsessive isn't close

Have also ran all fresh ducting and kept on it with foliar bi carb, give it another week with better temps and switch. 

Thanks for input dude, going led is a mine field.... Without the help of uk420 family

:headpain:without 

:toldya:with help

I am 99.9% sure that it is environmental, got a few upgrades planned and hopefully get them dialled in this week!!! lol if not be getting bigger tent lol

Worse things to happen :thisbig:

Love stig 

Edited by Stigofthedank
  • Like 1

Ps @Lux_Interior thanks for the help along the way, was in need of a trim anyway,

Going to be starting led diary and will be upgrading another tent, any opinions or advice along the way is appreciated 

Stig 

• Like 1

Out of interest do you know what type of water you’re working with and what are you feeding them? I’m probably wrong but it looks like a wee deficiency going on :yinyang:

My tap is seriously soft dude so defo potential 

Moved to good ol tesco mineral and epsom salts 

1ml grow per l

14 hours ago, Stigofthedank said:

Sorry was in between things @The Green Manalishi

You reckon cal mag?? Fully organic!

Not sure it is but should be, have you used biobizz cal mag

No never as normally super soil, indoor and outdoors new venture with  Mrs and wanted to teach her, donut here forgot to add dolomite to the all mix...

Looks like I will be trying bio bizz cal mag, should be certified organic cheers dude