guerilla boat....the answer in dry summer times?....

DutchFox

and in low grounds where its  too wet....to grow in soil....

any one tried it? .....or its some motivation... :) 

gallery_10622_9447_1542256.jpg

Edited by DutchFox
  • Like 19

Innovative! I kno slim has done some floating nurseries before, to get seedlings going but I believe that was more for stealth purposes than anything else. I reckon with the right strains it could do well but my immediate concern would be the fog/ mist or just humidity in general causing a rot nightmare. Def wit photos as its around September wen theres a lot of misty mornings. Autos flowering in july though.. I know someone on here (maybe exile?) Had a plot a few years back in a bog wit swamp tubes that ended up flooded and the rot situation was heavy. As always tho, wit the right genetics and sensible spacing, I'm sure it would do well.. the Aztecs invented hydroponics wit floating beds in shallow river banks so there will be a way to make it work well and get good results. The Aztecs used to scoop the silt from the river bed and top dress with it and water it in for ferts.. good luck mate. You def got the skills and knowledge to make it happen. Peace 

• Like 7

Forget tow n grow! Float and grow lol that’s class out the box thinking only thing I’d worry about is the weight and if you have heavy rain for days would that effect it much don’t want a titanic incident minus the iceberg lol .

• Like 3