Vapouriser me up?

HazyDaze

On 08/03/2023 at 10:04 AM, KC said:

I second this. Even the longer metal stem that comes with the TM is great if you put a basket on the end of it, much better than using the cooling unit.

So first bad experience with the TM2

I got the longer glass stem and used the little basket thing - well i toked too hard and the basket + all flew up into my mouth - most unpleasant fortunately not as bad as when i sticked the wrong end of a hot dynavap against my lip.

• Like 3

Just now, purepotstill said:

I always use rimmed basket in my TM when vaping without the cooling unit.

Not sure it came with one :( ah well one thing for the shopping list - plus those long pipes look nice

Also seen the dosing capsule holder - i think those look quite useful for when out and about - 5 of them should keep you happy for a good few hours.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, highgrower said:

dosing capsule holder

Try and get the V2, the V1 is like a net basket, the V2 is much sturdier.

It doesn't really work without the cooling unit in the metal stem, I tried it once and sucked the capsule all the way up the tube lol It works fine with the long glass stem though. You can get the stems really cheap from china but you have to wait weeks. Great if you're ordering loads though, I've not done it but my mate got baskets and stems for a fraction of the price from here.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

large.IMG_0918.jpegNew fav (£19) glass banger for Crafty plus :yep: 

Easier and faster to clean over the original coolers 

• Like 3