Vapouriser me up?

HazyDaze

The shit they sell legally over here is compete utter shit..

vapes of any kind sold here legally, makes you cough yer brains out..:yuck::headpain:

and smoking pot doesn't make me cough ffs lol

whats up with that eh? :unsure:

I went down the bubbler route but I went back to just taking little sips from my Mighty, simply too much sucking for me with the bubbler, my cheeks were hurting. (fnarr fnarr).

When I say little sips what I mean is, I vape like I smoke, I don't take huge draws on joints so why should I do it with my vape? And, I just vape at 210C all the time, I used to start low and end high but I just stuck to one temperature these days. But I do start inhaling from around 150C with a fresh capsule, just for the extra terps. Personally I don't see the appeal of the big clouds of vapour/smoke thing. 

• Like 2

crafty plus plus. you can also get stainless steel cooler / mouthpiece which is absolutely awesome - it provides a much bigger heat sink.

or just use a bubbler - without water even.

syncing your S&B device to your phone is a cool little tool too :stoned: 

e2+ but I did read that JAZZ Pharma (gwp) were in talks with S&B for them to provide delivery system (vape) with finger print tec and a database of info on med user :ermm: but i didn’t look to see if it was an old article at the time

Edited by twigs

My sapphire came. Burnt my lip on it lol, gets well hot! Hopefully the glass mouth piece will be better. It does have silicone rings though.

I don’t think it gets me quite as high as smoking it. I guess when I smoke it I burn it all in one go, with the vape it takes several long hits to use up what you load in. So it just takes a lot longer. I can always take a normal pipe hit first, then just keep topped up with the vape. 
milk see how it goes, I would like to switch to vaping just as I think it would be better for lungs long term.

5 minutes ago, Dreamer420 said:

I don’t think it gets me quite as high as smoking it.

the more you use it, the more you get used to using it dude and you’ll slowly realise you do get really high :stoned: ..it’s just a different type of high than you’re use to

just takes a bit of time with it to adjust to the way it gets you high

took me probably a couple of weeks of sucking and sitting there looking around, looking at it, and going..naa it’s not working

to customers saying “are you alright mate?” lol 

i still like it both ways lol 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, twigs said:

the more you use it, the more you get used to using it dude and you’ll slowly realise you do get really high :stoned: ..it’s just a different type of high than you’re use to

just takes a bit of time with it to adjust to the way it gets you high

100% agree with that.

I remember 1st time with an Arizer Solo II, thinking fuck, with the amount of weed I've put in, I'm not even stone. Then my wife entered the room, she talked to me and I've found myself laughing so much I was unable to answer her lol

It takes a bit more time to get high because you don't inhale carbon monoxide vaping. It's the main cause of the immediate spinning head effect you got smoking. I always say it's kind of a cleaner trip. But higher and longer with less weed actually. For me it was fast to get used to it. Never was a real smoker as I've never smoked cigarettes, only used baccy for joints and never liked its taste (except for cigars I used to smoke from time to time) nor its effects. And vaping makes weed so much tasty, especially that full terpenes 1st hit. Will never get back to joints.

Edited by purepotstill
  • Like 4

All good to hear. 
wish I had some of those good scales, then I’d have a good idea how much I smoke on an average evening. And could compare to vaping.

not that it should matter once I’m into a growing cycle as I should then have plenty.

Get yourself a proper man vape hazy

dynavap…..

when the apocalypse comes and the lights go out, when Russia and Ukraine take over the world after the west have give all their bullets, tanks and missile systems to Ukraine,  Zelensky turns out to be a super baddy and best mates with Putin and they fuck us up, there’ll  be 2 types of vapers….. the ones puffing away on their Dynavap’s and ones crying…. With a charger in their hands….. weeping.

Edited by LA LUNA
  • Like 6

Been enjoying my dynavap for the past couple of weeks - so much in fact i havent had a joint.

However a new toy arrived today.

large_tm2.jpg

Wow - just wow

Higher than i have been in a long time - decent draws - tastes wonderful - minimum refilling compared to the dynavap

• Like 10

i’m not sure i save weed, i can get through quite a bit vaping lol 

every days different for me as to what i’m doing and mood i’m in

im not down on smoking either so don’t think negatively about doing somthing which has been done for thousands of years with no problems ie smoking pure joints/pipes etc it gives all the same safty results ie anti cancer lung expander etc

infact all the benefits of cannabis were first documented by westerners with smoked gear lol and still right up to, we’ll, now..

it’s more dangerous to walk through a city pollution wise and cannabis smoke has been proven to protect you from that pollution 

:yinyang:

• Like 2

@highgrower

Lovely looking grain on that one.

Ive been rocking the tm1 for 2 years now. 

Have a look at the after market glass stems using basket screens.

Once the nuts and bolts are out of the airpath the taste ramps up. 

Few options detailed in the thread.

• Like 3

Thanks guys, plenty to ponder.

I started this thread after looking at vapes again, I have a portable storm  and a home desktop vape, had them years but the  stupidly slooowwww long draws on vapes really isn't for me, I can't be doing that shit mun  lol

Something that draws nice and fast with thick hits would be much better but that's not what vaping is, I'm  looking for a pipe arent I?  lol

I was looking at the tinymight and wonder if its  really worth the 300 sobs?  It doesn't  look like it is with the crappy looking temp wheel on  the bottom  looks cheap as to me? But yeh the wood looks nice on it tbf. The metal not so much?

Not really into into paying 300 squids for a portable vape I may not  end up using again!

I have a storm with a straw  type draw and its a sloooow sip draw and its just not for me.

But It's a cheapy vape really isnt it, are these 300 quidders really  200 quid better?

I do fancy a tinymight, but 300 quid, hmmm...

Might spoil myself but I might also look at the dynavap  on the other end of the scale  a little more seriously  too yet, as that may give me more controllable  thicker hits?

Did start this thread to see if i could be convinced to buy a timymight tbh, but I still don't fkn know lol

In other news woke to snow cover here, ffs!! 

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 3