Vapouriser me up?

HazyDaze

Just now, HazyDaze said:

Do fancy a tinymight, but 300 quid, hmmm...

It's not cheap. Plus a few aftermarket glass stems and an external battery charger. Maybe a few extra batteries and a wpa. 

Adds up.

If you can splurge it's worth it imo.

Just now, HazyDaze said:

lol

Somethimg that draws nice and fast with thick hits would be much better but thats not what vaping is, I'm  looking for a pipe arent I?  lol

Desktop perhaps. Any of the baller vapes excel at this. My B1 has very low resistance and near instant dense hits (.3g in one hit if you want. I generally do .1 a time).

• Like 1

You don't have to take slow draws with a powerful convection vape like the tinymight. Heater's really efficient. Don't know if it will one hit 0.1g, but you can draw as deep as you want, your lungs will give up before the temp going down.

Was a bit puzzled with the temps dialer, but I finally liked it more than the digital display on my Tetra P80. There's just a slight learning curve to understand how your unit is calibrated.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HazyDaze said:

I do fancy a tinymight, but 300 quid, hmmm...

Might spoil myself but I might also look at the dynavap  on the other end of the scale  a little more seriously  too yet, as that may give me more controllable  thicker hits?

Both are great - from someone who smoked too many joints a day i have switched over to vaping very easily this time compared to trying with a volcano, flowermate and something else

The dynavap is good value for the M as it seems to be about 50 quid pretty much everywhere + a decent lighter and load of butane and its a nice quick cheap solution - tbh for people who have a mini jay a day this would be ideal - the torch lighter is a bit of a pain and an induction heater makes it much less of a faff to use.  My main complaint would be the size of the chamber and basically having to refill it 3-4 times before i get where i want to be.

Only had the tinymighty2 for under 12 hours - the hits/draw is nicer than the dynavap you can keep pulling and it keeps up without a problem - flavour is nicer than with the dynvap - i think im getting more out of each refill as well with one decent sized one getting me pretty mashed.  Its pricey yes but i think if i had the chance to try it out at the same time as te dynavap I would have gone for it first.

I will still be using the dynavap but suspect not as my regular go to device and think the tinymighty 2 has taken over.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, M Pamplemousse said:

Have a look at the after market glass stems using basket screens

I second this. Even the longer metal stem that comes with the TM is great if you put a basket on the end of it, much better than using the cooling unit.

• Like 1

Still over here enjoying the XMax V3 Pro :D

Cheap, well built, works well and heats up quickly. Plus it does hash pretty well too. :hippy:

• Like 1

Nice collection - very clean too

Not seeing any spare batteries - you must be a light weight  :wassnnme:

Thank fuck i read a few reviews and decided to get 2 spare and a charger - im thinking perhaps i should have gone for 4 and a larger charger now.

I did get the longer glass stem - all the others are out of stock at vapefiend

• Like 3

lol The replacement batteries didn’t make it into the picture lol 

I’ve got a handful of 18650’s of varying power level and capacity,

with a 4x battery charger.

There’s a very good reason it looks so clean,

that photo was taken before I started using the glassware :) 

I’d be embarrassed to show how manky they look right now.

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 5

Vestratto Anvil is the best vape i have tried and believe me i have tried all the top tier vapes, the Anvil is like a Dynavap on steroids with Tinymight taste it's unbelievably efficient too.....not cheap but worth it:yep:

• Like 3

Well 24hrs later and all i can say is i wish i had got the tm2 sooner!

@HazyDaze treat yourself you'll be higher than you have been in ages if your smoking joints

• Like 4

9 hours ago, highgrower said:

the torch lighter is a bit of a pain and an induction heater makes it much less of a faff to use

Had both, sold the inductor. Much prefer the lighter, for no rational reason I guess.

9 hours ago, highgrower said:

My main complaint would be the size of the chamber and basically having to refill it 3-4 times before i get where i want to be.

I'm lucky to be more sensitive than most of people  to cannabis. When I was using my Dynavaps daily (so before having the TM and P80), I had one tip set to half chamber and it was the most used of my twos. :hippy:

7 hours ago, Shumroom said:

The long j pipe(2 on the left) is my absolute favourite with the TM :)

I'm absolutely pissed off.  Received one of these J pipe Friday and it was too big to fit in my Tinymight. Glass tolerance I suppose. Sent it back, waiting for a replacement.

• Like 3

Agree on the long stem J, don't use anything else now. 

Would prefer the tip straight to angled but no biggie. 

• Like 2

How deep do people push the cooler into the stem - ie how big a bowl do you do?

Currently im finding if i push it in the same depth as the multi tool head length is a nice amount - so just under 1cm

Anyone know how deep can you make it and still use up all the bud without having to stir?

Edited by highgrower

On 04/03/2023 at 9:07 AM, Dreamer420 said:

Well I’ve gone and ordered one off your recommendation! 
vape plus mouthpiece, £64!

Hope it’s as good for me as you make it sound!

I predict that you will be very happy with your purchase, as was I.

I further predict that in the future you will get a Crafty and be even happier, as was I.

Took me 4 vape purchases to get up to S&B quality, and I'll buy another when it packs in for sure.

• Like 2

On 3/7/2023 at 9:19 PM, LA LUNA said:

Get yourself a proper man vape hazy

dynavap…..

when the apocalypse comes and the lights go out, when Russia and Ukraine take over the world after the west have give all their bullets, tanks and missile systems to Ukraine,  Zelensky turns out to be a super baddy and best mates with Putin and they fuck us up, there’ll  be 2 types of vapers….. the ones puffing away on their Dynavap’s and ones crying…. With a charger in their hands….. weeping.

Yeah, butane is a sustainable resource , and we have plenty, we all know that lol

Just kiddin', my vapcaps don't go anywhere, still use them from time to time.

• Like 1