Vapouriser me up?

HazyDaze

On 08/03/2023 at 10:04 AM, KC said:

I second this. Even the longer metal stem that comes with the TM is great if you put a basket on the end of it, much better than using the cooling unit.

So first bad experience with the TM2

I got the longer glass stem and used the little basket thing - well i toked too hard and the basket + all flew up into my mouth - most unpleasant fortunately not as bad as when i sticked the wrong end of a hot dynavap against my lip.

• Like 3

Just now, purepotstill said:

I always use rimmed basket in my TM when vaping without the cooling unit.

Not sure it came with one :( ah well one thing for the shopping list - plus those long pipes look nice

Also seen the dosing capsule holder - i think those look quite useful for when out and about - 5 of them should keep you happy for a good few hours.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, highgrower said:

dosing capsule holder

Try and get the V2, the V1 is like a net basket, the V2 is much sturdier.

It doesn't really work without the cooling unit in the metal stem, I tried it once and sucked the capsule all the way up the tube lol It works fine with the long glass stem though. You can get the stems really cheap from china but you have to wait weeks. Great if you're ordering loads though, I've not done it but my mate got baskets and stems for a fraction of the price from here.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

large.IMG_0918.jpegNew fav (£19) glass banger for Crafty plus :yep: 

Easier and faster to clean over the original coolers 

• Like 3

• 1 year later...

Over a year later I  finally bought a new vape, need to stop chonging so many fatties every day, don't get me wrong, I fkn loves a fatty, but I can't keep this level of chonging up that i'm up to right now!

or can I? lol

I never went for the tinymight in the end, in a world of tech in 2024   the dinosaur dial  design never did owt for me. Yeh I know its  not about that, but you know. lol

I've gone for a xlux roffu, gives me real  nice rips if needed, nice draw, good clouds for a smokers, it's a great little unit for my needs, I think.

I'm happy for 5 minutes anyway....

large.Screenshot_20240526_110104_Gallery.jpg.08e3d6160586fd0a3546506305a574b3.jpg

Well made solid little vape, I like it, massive improvement over the earlier x  models👌 

✌️ 

• Like 3

@HazyDaze I see a lot of good written about the Roffu. I understand they're made by the peeps who made my V3 Pro?

That, amazingly, became my own Go To, over my Crafty+ and Volcano 'Classic'. But, here's the twist! I now have my induction heater ~ at last! ~ for my Dynavap, and I gotta say ....!  :smug:

And, I used to think people were, surely, a bit delusional when saying how they'd switch, from vape to vape, maybe dependent on what they felt like? I'm starting to get it, now! :D

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, HazyDaze said:

Over a year later I  finally bought a new vape, need to stop chonging so many fatties every day, don't get me wrong, I fkn loves a fatty, but I can't keep this level of chonging up that i'm up to right now!

or can I? lol

I never went for the tinymight in the end, in a world of tech in 2024   the dinosaur dial  design never did owt for me. Yeh I know its  not about that, but you know. lol

I've gone for a xlux roffu, gives me real  nice rips if needed, nice draw, good clouds for a smokers, it's a great little unit for my needs, I think.

I'm happy for 5 minutes anyway....

large.Screenshot_20240526_110104_Gallery.jpg.08e3d6160586fd0a3546506305a574b3.jpg

Well made solid little vape, I like it, massive improvement over the earlier x  models👌 

✌️ 

Looks the part never tried it but good move not going for tm2 mine never comes out the draw

• Like 1

Hi @Chal yeh their made by the folks at  xmax, this is quite a step up from the earlier vapes, in quality and price really, but it is a massive improvement over the other 2  vapes I've owned from this company, this gets me to where I need to be without having to suck my lungs inside out  with 3 minute draws lol

Hate thst about vapes!

And it's an on demand too, which is a massive step forward for me, it's something I always thought I needed but tbh I've been using it in session mode mostly. 

But it is nice to have the option of on demand for out and about quick hits on demand.

I shall be testing  it well over the summer 😊 

✌️ 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HazyDaze said:

Hi @Chal yeh their made by the folks at  xmax, this is a massive improvement over the other 2  vapes I've owned from this company, this gets me to where I need to be without having to suck my lungs inside out  with 3 minute draws lol

And it's an on demand too.

Damn it! Ye getting me just a shade too fucking interested, here! 😂 Does a man, incubating full on VAS actually realise it's happening?!

What were the 'Other Two', please? I'm intrigued! Like; I know they've done probably more variations on 'My' one than most things. Roffu looks a complete departure from that basic 'norm' though.

Oh!!! Oh, deary fucking me! £140.00??? That's Nothing! Money I've thrown down on S&B stuff? I'm trying Not to just grab one myself now! Ye fukka! 🤣

Hmm. Now, This is interesting! : I just put my V3P on 'On Demand'? 200 and 220. Nothing happened! It was like smoking soap!

Just gone back to my, normal, Session. 200? Happy daze! I'm feeling it. Seeing plenty of cloud. Wtf? 🤔

I had  2 of the other xmax vapes, not the v3 though, can't remember the names of them now bro, sorry.

With all the little bits and pieces like capsules, silicone case etc etc it came to 170 quid all in with the 10 quid 420 discount at vapefiend.

Just need to get a few more batteries now and I'll be sorted, plus  the lesser smell of vaping  stops the missus moaning about the smell of me chonging fatties by the back door,  but hey, it could be worse I could have a missus that smokes  weed,  fuk dat, I'll take the moaning! lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, HazyDaze said:

Just need to get a few more batteries now .....

Yes! (God, yes!!!) Fucking Batteries!!! Mine takes ONE. Yeah? And, I can absolutely guarantee ye that One miserable muvva Will Not last me an evening! Every Night I wound up sitting here, trying to be grateful I had weed, as I waited a fucking Hour for that bastard to recharge! 😠 That was annoying.

Bought me two more batteries? Happy as Larry! :D Battery popped as I typed this. Whipped in a fresh. Here we are! Just go and put this floating dead one on charge then. Won't likely run out again today, though. Like to throw in the odd go with the Dynavap. Just to change things up a bit :) Works too.

Wives? I had a good one (First one! Other was a complete cunt) We both smoked ~ Wee! Now I mention it? She only smoked spliffs. Never touched a fag, while I Smoked, full time. Rollies. Never thought of that.

But, yeah. Know how women always say: " But, I'll change him! " ? Heh! Well, I changed Her! 😂 Allowed myself simply to, delicately gradually, 'forget how to' skin a spliff! Had her doing all the skinning, in the end!

Ye mentioned Capsules? Hmm. Fiver Each, for This bloody thing! Total insanity! Guessing they're sticking with that tax, on the Roffu? :(

I have Dynavap M(2017) for single extraction bong hit effect and a Spirit by Storm for session's usage, i currently have no desire to buy anymore vapes...... yet lol .