Vape liquid

Ecto

@B-real like i say mate there is no right and wrong answer :yinyang: it’s just difference

what suits you best is the best way to go and only you know what feels right for you 

you have to look at all the info to be properly informed, they both have positives and some negatives  (mostly social/legal with smoking pure)

its kind of like the electric car vs oil based. (apart from canna is non toxic lol )

one of the things that pushed me away from Insta (when i was on there briefly) was people/companies lying about lifestyle products and people not being informed enough to make decisions for themselves 

it was a surf company advertising about green living lol and i politely pointed out that ALL surf products use oil and synthetics as base products and their is nothing green whatsoever about surf life and it didn’t go well lol they deleted all the comments to carry on selling oil/plastic to people that know no different..cash/profit is king, always

skin up! lol 

Doesn't need to be a debate on what's better for you, as has been said, it's a personal preference. Suck down a bunch of combusted gases or vape compounds. Be informed, cut your own path. 

Vape on (or skin up if you're old skool and want some extra hypoxia buzz) :guitar:

• Like 1

lol  :yep: 

“Cannabinoids (CBs) have emerged as valuable tools for reducing brain damage after hypoxia-ischemia (HI) in newborns” 

“Numerous experimental studies have proven that the modulation of the endocannabinoid system either by enhancement of the endogenous cannabinoid signaling or by administration of exogenous cannabinergic ligands has beneficial effects during the acute and recovery phases after perinatal brain injury. These studies covered different modes of neonatal brain injury including NHIE, perinatal asphyxia and neonatal stroke, and revealed the high potential of the endocannabinoid system as a novel therapeutic target for the prevention of permanent brain damage in newborns”