Vape liquid

Ecto

I think they're extracting the good stuff one way or another to make a concentrate and then adulterating that with terpenes to make it runny enough to flow through the cart 

I dunno how safe that is tho to be honest and gave up looking into it, and chose to use a load as you go device instead for the concentrates 

• Like 1

Co2 distillate first, then add a heady mix of long chain molecules, waxes and terpenes. It's smarter, safer and more effective to whack that nug into a Mighty plus, cut out all the chemicals and effort. :yep:

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Slippy One said:

Co2 distillate first, then add a heady mix of long chain molecules, waxes and terpenes. It's smarter, safer and more effective to whack that nug into a Mighty plus, cut out all the chemicals and effort. :yep:

Looking on better ways to take my cannabis, I have tried a cheapish dry herb vape and the joint still seems to give a better high, is the mighty worth the cost?

@Ecto yep, imo anyway, gave up baccy, 9-10 ish months ago, little nicotine ecig pen thing covers me for that, og Mighty has more than replaced joints, whilst my consumption of weed has dropped right down my levels of getting high have gone right up, amazes me that .1g is enough to get mashed, and occasionally for special occasions I use a BigballR bubbler which gives it a little bit more oomph

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Ecto said:

Looking on better ways to take my cannabis, I have tried a cheapish dry herb vape and the joint still seems to give a better high, is the mighty worth the cost?

Smoking is way more expensive compared to the cost of a mighty plus over the 3 year warranty period. The joint is inhaling combusted gases which enter your blood via the lungs, which is packed full of carbon monoxide (and benzenes, etc), which replace oxygen, giving you hypoxia which is it’s own little buzz, a bit like N02 does, but it’s a fake buzz compared to the purity of a gentle dry herb vape which is pure THC 

• Like 2

simplest process is;

sell flower for cash. use cash to buy vape pen.

simples.

or, as kinda said before, vape the flower in a crafty. dont compare cheap vapes with the kings. i used a cheap vape for ages and thought it was good, then i got a crafty (plus plus). night and day.

vape carts do look very attractive but they are ferociously expensive. making your own has got to have a bad press due to all the dodgy vape ingredients in te early days - mainly by one company - vitamin e acetate or summat. you need to be very careful vaping any liquid or oil - essentially dont do it.

• Like 2

i’m down with vaping now but it’s not the b all to end all but definitely has advantages 

my dry electric ‘pipe’ (crafty) produces smoke not vaper when heating up to 190, it’s plain to see its smoke when my little room i’m in fills up with smoke, it’s way less smoke than a joint but it’s still smoke

and some cannabinoids don’t get used unless you go up to or over 220 that’s why people use avb in cakes and whatever

I like my vape, vaping etc but i personally don’t see it as the pinnacle of smoking, it’s just a different delivery system with advantages and some negatives 

it’s like smoking or eating weed, both are good, but different, and the same.. 

pure cannabis smoke has never negatively effected me personally, in-fact, it helped me achieved longer breath holds swimming :) 

as long as you’re not mixing with baccy, it’s all good, and even if that is your thing, cannabis gives you ‘some’ protection against baccy use.. not the taste though or mixed up high 

:yinyang:

• Like 2

@twigs

In your opinion then regarding you, are you not bothered about benzene consumption and other toxic elements to smoking at temps above 392f.

You say u see smoke above 190 even if that's 190c that's 374f and that will not produce benzene .

Effects wise your right above 392f your getting more cbn/cbd + other sedative compounds activating and I'm sure that emulates a nice stone.

IMHO vaping gets you a health high rather than a heavy mong and it's night and day vs each other vaping vs combustion. 

Not sure if my crafty plus kicks out smoke on the factory setting I use one click and double still under 392f.

For me tho smoking a joint or blunt just screems out poor health choice if you have a high end electric vape such as a crafty. 

Try using it exclusively for 6 months then smoke something perhaps.

@B-real no mate i’m not bothered what so ever about smoking weed :stoned:  as i said it’s never negatively effected me, it’s only ever been positive or i wouldn’t have done it every day for 35 years! 

there’s no evidence of pure cannabis smoke damaging lungs dude, it’s been studied by the most regarded top pulmonologist that worked for the US government, the most he found in the biggest study ever carried out was a ‘slight’ cough from long term heavy users and ‘possibly’ a link to an easer onset of pneumonia but which still hasn’t been proven. :) 

and that’s not to mention the many benifits of smoking pure ie cancer fighting, pollution protection, good for asthmatic suffers and more!

i’ve had my vape since september so i’m well used to its daily use dude 

i mostly use the vape during the day at work and smoke both vapes and blunts at night with an edible (biccy) 

i think that feeling of a ‘healthy high’ you get is from you not consuming CBN at lower temps maybe? which is a sleepy type cannabinoid

people use avb because there are still cannabinoids left in the weed after vaping so your not getting all your oids with just vapes which is why it feels different i think

I like vaping but it’s just another delivery system with some benifits and some negatives

I strongly believe it’s a product designed to be used by the pharmaceutical complex for want of dose control which is what they’ve always been after

its a plant medicine that’s been used for thousands of years very successfully with no i’ll health effects or deaths, the only people that want ‘control’ are the people that want to own it, and sell it back to you :stoned:  :yinyang:

Burning has been around thousands of years, quality dry herb vaping only a few. Faced with the choice, smart folk know what to do. 

Just now, Slippy One said:

Burning has been around thousands of years, quality dry herb vaping only a few. Faced with the choice, smart folk know what to do. 

plastic fantastic or wood and flint lol 

3 hours ago, twigs said:

my dry electric ‘pipe’ (crafty) produces smoke not vaper when heating up to 190, it’s plain to see its smoke when my little room i’m in fills up with smoke, it’s way less smoke than a joint but it’s still smoke 

Then you need to return it as it is faulty.

No way should it produce any 'smoke', certainly not to the extent 'my little room i’m in fills up with smoke'. 

• Like 2

I'm torn and no suffer psychosomatic issues. 

Vaping I truly believed was the bee all and end all and it would enable me to consume via inhalation whilst being discreet and prolonging my lung health.

I was smoking pure spliffs before i soley vaped.

@twigs smoking pure helps the body fight cancer you say im open to anything that will be better for me and the pollution thing aswell .

I will have to look more into all of this .

Cheers for opening me up to different avenues. 

B.

Just now, M Pamplemousse said:

Then you need to return it as it is faulty.

No way should it produce any 'smoke', certainly not to the extent 'my little room i’m in fills up with smoke'. 

? its working fine mate and all the update diagnosis software that comes with it agrees too :yep: 

and i know and can see the difference between those big vape clouds steaming from those trendy flavour type vapes to mine..