Cream 47,Green Poison An uknown sweet seed and 1 Dr Ray Dr Widow

lambrettats1

19 hours ago, lambrettats1 said:

I have been suffering from trying to keep the temps good they are sitting between 16/18c lights off to almost 30c lights on my rh is sitting around 45/55%.

I'd be concerned, 

but it's not my garden :)

Atb 

:yinyang:

• Like 1

TBH bud its only between 12/14 degree of a difference from off to on and i have introduced a wee co2 bag into the tent. Hence my casual approach. If the temps were much higher without the co2 i would def agree with you.

• 3 weeks later...

These were taken on the 11/03 so a little after 2 weeks of 12/12. I brought in my wee rad to combat the recent chills and it seems to be working.

As you can see the girls are loving these nutes. Not a single sign of deficiency or lockout which is great. The temps are sitting at 26/27 degrees on and 16/17 off so far far better and the proof is the amount these girls have come on in the last 7-10 days.

I have supercropped,defoliated and ive had to tie them down twice since the last pics because they needed the string moved so much within 2 or 3 days. The budsites are coming on great.

As you can also see I have removed the green poison, I just could not do absolutely no veg. So they are in the 18/6 tent under my par+.

The LED has been put up to 100% at around 1mtr away with no ill effect so all good there too.

All in all i am loving the strains,new light and these nutes so far.

Lets hope it continues as i plan on introducing the boost to the bloom and cal mag @ week 4.

large.08_01_01-640x480.jpglarge.20221230_101515.jpglarge.20230220_185732.jpglarge.640e345af3109_Screenshot2023-03-12201210.jpg

• Like 2

@Sweet Seeds -Jaypp

@Sweet Seeds-tommy

@Sweet Seeds Apolo

Unfortunately I have whilst watering my plants tonight found a Cream 47 that has bananas that Fyffes would be jealous of. I think(hope) that I got the plant out without the rest of the plants being pollinated. It does appear that I have managed to spot it just in time as they do not look to have opened yet but I guess I will find out in around 4 or 5 weeks if it doesn't happen to any of the others.

Is this an issue with some batches of Cream 47? Has anyone else on here suffered from the same issue. I will see if I still have the packet so you can log the batch and date just in case.

I will post some pics later as it is pretty late just now and I am a bit Scunnered (Scottish phrase- Pissed off) to be honest.

Fingers crossed things are ok.

• Like 1

Cheers mate!

First of all, thanks for sharing all the information and photos of the recent stages :yep:

About the issue with Cream 47®, I'm really sorry to know about the hassle. It's not usual and we didn't have any recent complaints on this strain specifically for this type of problem. But if you have the packet please share a photo of the back side so that we can check the lote number and harvest date to be able to check if there are any other reports on that specific batch in our database.

On a different note, I think you probably noticed it on time and no pollen was shared to the other plants. Which, on another hand, apparently are in a very early stage of flowering so even if some pollen escaped maybe it's too early for them to be polinated. Fingers crossed, but I think you are fine, unless there's another especially sensitive phenotype that also stresses in the same way, so stay alert and best of luck for what's left until harvest!

Keep us updated. Sweet smokes! :smoke:

tommy

• Like 2

On 28/02/2023 at 5:20 PM, Shumroom said:

I'd be concerned, 

but it's not my garden :)

Atb 

:yinyang:

Hey @lambrettats1, could be to do with the temp swings that shumroom commented on earlier, they are some major differences.. also are you positive there are no light leaks? Is that inkbird actually in the tent with the red light shining on plants? Or are there any other appliances with a light on?

A bad hermie at this stage is most likely environmental, especially with sweet seeds stuff, they're tried and tested big time!

• Like 3

On 3/20/2023 at 0:27 AM, Rustybiff said:

Hey @lambrettats1, could be to do with the temp swings that shumroom commented on earlier, they are some major differences.. also are you positive there are no light leaks? Is that inkbird actually in the tent with the red light shining on plants? Or are there any other appliances with a light on?

A bad hermie at this stage is most likely environmental, especially with sweet seeds stuff, they're tried and tested big time!

Hi bud, the tent is brand new with def no light leaks, and yeah the inkbird is not in the tent,:clown: the probe is that is all. The temp swing was 12-14 degrees bud from lights on to off, which is not that much ime. Please believe me I have grown in places with far bigger temp swings with no ill effect, that was dealt with very quickly anyway and for that to only cause any issues with just one of the plants?????? 

I do agree with the sweet seeds statement though which is why I posted the issue.I have grown around 10/15 of their strains and this is my first herm with them. I also have another few cream 47 from the same packet in the tent which(fingers crossed) do not look to be this way.

@Sweet Seeds-tommy

Sorry mate,

I must have thrown the packaging out, if I ever do come across it I will send the details over to you.

Here are the nannas on the only affected Cream47(hopefully)large.IMG-20230322-WA0013.jpglarge.IMG-20230322-WA0010.jpglarge.IMG-20230322-WA0011.jpglarge.IMG-20230322-WA0009.jpglarge.IMG-20230322-WA0008.jpg

• Like 1

As can be seen by the above pics, the plant looks perfectly healthy otherwise, though this was by far the tallest out of them all

I would say the temperature swings must have been the cause. I had the same thing happen to me last year when the cold temps stressed the plants during lights off.

everything else looks bang on to be fair so it looks like that one was just a little sensitive 

fingers crossed for the rest of your grow

• Like 1

Hmm well can't argue with your experience but it is still the most extreme temp swings I've seen anyone talk about on here.. Also new tent doesn't mean there wont be no leaks, my tent was new and half my plants were getting nanas until I put a wooden cabinet around it which sorted that problem.. Hope you get to the bottom of it

• Like 1