Cream 47,Green Poison An uknown sweet seed and 1 Dr Ray Dr Widow

lambrettats1

Hi,

I have just bought a nice shiny LED light and tent. So i thought i would try something that i have not done before and do a grow almost straight away from seed. The 3 GP only sprouted around 4/5 days ago.

The cream 47,the unknown strain and the Dr Ray Dr Widow are around a couple of weeks since sprouting.

As always i will be using canna coco hand watered, but this time i am using some ferts that i ordered from the same people in America that make the gorilla grow tents.

I have never used them before but i have high hopes if the blurb that i read is to be believed.

I have never grown apart from the GP any of the strains either or used an LED throughout the whole grow.

So all in all this is all new to me.

Which is why i am putting it on here so all the experience available from you guys could hopefully make this a success.

Peace

Ts1

• Like 1

large.20230220_185751.jpg

This is the plants as they are going into flower, At the back row from the left is the Dr Widow, unknown Sweet Seed Strain then 3 x Cream 47 and obviously the 3GP in the small pots in front

• Like 3

large.63f3e05c01c64_Locusfeed.jpg

Here are the packs of powdered feed that i am going to use, straight from the US of A.  Has anyone used or even heard of this brand of ferts?

• Like 1

I'm sure I've seen good things about the Lotus stuff on Youtube (cant for the life of me remember which channel though). 

Good Luck, I'll be following along. 

• Like 1

Thank you guys, I am hopeful the nutes are decent, the rep i have been in contact with over the pond is convinced that these are the best nutes ever so we shall see.

I will be starting at 50% the recommended dose as i normally do, keeping an eye on the plants as we progress. Because the plants are so small I have decided to try using benders on the branches once they look big enough. try and spread the light evenly throughout all the plants.

Fingers crossed it all goes to plan.

Peace Ts1

• Like 1

Hey lambrettats!

Long time no see :george: How are you doing?

Sounds nice mate, thanks for sharing this experience with us. Will be fun to watch :yep:

Sweet smokes!

tommy

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sweet Seeds-tommy said:

Hey lambrettats!

Long time no see :george: How are you doing?

Sounds nice mate, thanks for sharing this experience with us. Will be fun to watch :yep:

Sweet smokes!

tommy

Hi mate,

Yeah it has been a wee while since i posted much of anything on here.

As usual with most folk life gets in the way, but I am good thank you for asking. I hope you are too..

Hopefully I can make this little grow a success, 

with the genetics i am using if it fails i am sure it will be down to me. :wallbash:

Peace

Ts1

All good then mate, thanks :yep:

I hope you get the best results. Keep us updated :smoke:

Sweet smokes!

tommy

Edited by Sweet Seeds-tommy

So that is exactly 7 days since this little adventure began.

The plants are coming along nicely.

The only issue i am finding is when using these powdered nutes I am still left with some powder at the bottom of the bottle even after trying to dissolve them using boiling water, so any tips there would be appreciated.

I have tied down the plants that were big enough to do it with, the others I have bent them using little plastic stem benders.

I have been suffering from trying to keep the temps good they are sitting between 16/18c lights off to almost 30c lights on my rh is sitting around 45/55%.

large.20230227_201957.jpglarge.20230227_202044.jpglarge.20230227_201928.jpglarge.20230227_201816.jpglarge.20230227_201901.jpglarge.20230227_201908.jpglarge.20230227_202308.jpg

The cream 47/Unknown and green poison,filling out nicely.

large.20230227_201917.jpg

This one is the dr ray.

• Like 1

Yo man, only way to pour something like that out (sounds like a fine grit or something) is to keep the particles in suspension. Give it a good swill so it's suspended in a vortex when you pour... also just use an extra bit of water to swill it out after and dump it in the pot.

You'd be amazed at how many situations the swill and dump technique will get  you out of :afro2: 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Rustybiff said:

Yo man, only way to pour something like that out (sounds like a fine grit or something) is to keep the particles in suspension. Give it a good swill so it's suspended in a vortex when you pour... also just use an extra bit of water to swill it out after and dump it in the pot.

You'd be amazed at how many situations the swill and dump technique will get  you out of :afro2: 

Swirl and dump... That sounds like a technique I'd be into. Cheers my man

• Like 1

Do you have an extraction fan speed/temperature controller?

Having more airflow during lights on during lights on and less when they are off should improve the temperature swings :)

EC fans can be controlled without whining noises being created.

Good luck with the dry ferts,

I’ve read mixed reviews about this product online,

but sometimes it’s difficult to get to the truth.

I do like the idea of not shipping water though :D

I’ll be following along to see how things go :thumsup:

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 1

@Shumroom

I did use a fan controller many moons ago but the buzzing could be heard from the space station so i scrapped it. Wasn't a cheap thing either just too noisy.

I do use one of yon Inkbird gadgets to have the heating/cooling a bit under control, I am not really that worried about it if I am honest. Its not as though they are all over the place.

Thank you for looking in though bud.

Peace

Ts1

• Like 1