Prescription UK

puppygirl

Just now, iShouldCoCo said:

Hey, Lyphe have improved greatly since then. Mainly because lots of patients moved to a different clinic. I stuck with them and haven't had problems since. I am planning to move to Mamedica. If you qualify for their access scheme, it's a no brainer.

In short, you need to have tried two 'failed' frontline treatments prescribed by your GP and you need to have a condition that is treated by your pharmacy of choice. You then book an appointment with a clinic, they ask you to provide your Summary Care Records which you get from your GP (some clinics accept NHS  SCR exports, Mamedica dooesn't).

Once accepted by the clinic, you'll have an appointment with your Dr and they will prescribe you. It can take up to a week for the meds to arrive as the clinic has to send the prescription via snail mail to the pharmacy. You usually have to have a follow up after a month, and then if you're stable on the meds - you need a quarterly review. You can request repeat prescriptions from the pharmacy in between these quarterly consultations.

All the clinics have different pricing structures but the main thing to know is that you also need to pay for the flower (FLOS as they call it) or oil on top of any repeat prescription fees, consulatation fees etc. Flower starts around £5 and goes beyond £10. Don't expect Cali or top drawer presentation. It's pot luck whether you get popcorn or chonky buds and the terps are always a bit lacking across the board because it's all imported at the mo.

Check out the Medbud wiki for WAAAAY more info on this topic.

Thanks for the quick reply mate. going to look into Mamedica and their access scheme (does that mean you get green on free prescription or ?) 

So do you not have to tell your local GP, just see their Dr? not expecting Cali quality, but the green i get from the net atm is getting worse and worse and im pretty sure most of it is CBD weed, some of it smells like chemicals, so im sure it must be better than what im currently getting. 

Also do they tell you about how it was grown (organically etc?)

Thank you again

25 minutes ago, callywally said:

Thanks for the quick reply mate. going to look into Mamedica and their access scheme (does that mean you get green on free prescription or ?) 

So do you not have to tell your local GP, just see their Dr? not expecting Cali quality, but the green i get from the net atm is getting worse and worse and im pretty sure most of it is CBD weed, some of it smells like chemicals, so im sure it must be better than what im currently getting. 

Also do they tell you about how it was grown (organically etc?)

Thank you again

No worries!

The Mamedica Access Scheme is £200 for all the consultations and repeat fees forever. You still have to pay for the herb on top. FWIW, it works out around £180 per 30g with everything averaged out with Lyphe (with Project Twenty21 discount).

There are organic producers, ECS in Oz/Nz for example. All of it is GMP certified, so meets acceptable levels of yeasts, moulds, fungus etc

Edited by iShouldCoCo
  • Like 2

If I was having a conversation with you @iShouldCoCo @callywally and I repeated every single word you said before I replied, you'd think I was some sort of cunt.

Why the fuck do you feel the need to quote every single fucking post in its entirety in your replies?   :russian:   

Edited to add - rhetorical question, I just put you on ignore. :soap:   

Edited by Saddam

13 minutes ago, Saddam said:

If I was having a conversation with you @iShouldCoCo @callywally and I repeated every single word you said before I replied, you'd think I was some sort of cunt.

Why the fuck do you feel the need to quote every single fucking post in its entirety in your replies?   :russian:   

what? i don't know what you're talking about but yes i do think you are a cunt now. 

have a nice day. 

• Like 5

On 17/02/2023 at 7:07 PM, soto said:

I do think though that the mixing of opiates and weed in particular is a bit problematic but hey. 

Using Tramadol and THC can cause seizures.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Saddam said:

I wouldn't converse with you. Shame you can't even read rhe only words I'll ever say to you.

• Like 2

It was saddams polite way of saying please don't quote every post in your replies.

(He doesn't know  any other way) lol

Lots of members do it and it is annoying af having  to scroll through it  all, especially when you get some that quote every post.

Owd used to be on it and edit such posts but he's slacking lately  lol

:yinyang:

• Like 5

Yup there really is no need to quote every single post your replying to especially if it’s the post directly above. 

As saddam and hazydaze mentioned it makes for a very unpleasant reading experience for everyone else. 

Please use the @ function to mention a member you are replying to, we do understand that some of the site functionality is failing and this may be why you are using the quote function however this will be fixed with the upgrade. 

Many thanks

:yinyang:

• Like 4

no need to quote full posts? lol there is also no need to even make a post, sounds like he's such a angry miserable bastard putting out negativity for no fucking reason. why even post? no one gives a fuck if you got upset over someone using the quote function. just silently put us on ignore if it bothers you so much. prick. 

Edited by callywally
  • Like 3

@HazyDaze I imagine it felt like trying to push back waves editing all them posts.

I had someone quote my whole text recently, I wouldn't find it weird but this was in a PM lol

• Like 3

On 30/08/2023 at 8:00 AM, HazyDaze said:

It was saddams polite way of saying please don't quote every post in your replies.

(He doesn't know  any other way) lol

He needs to learn another way. Although it seems he has the support of the mod team. I dunno, it feels like this useful thread got ruined by his sociopathy, rather than two people using the quote function to reply while the site gets updated...

Hmm.

• Like 1

On 29/08/2023 at 6:47 PM, Military Grade said:

Using Tramadol and THC can cause seizures.

Fook i was using both at high levels for over 10yrs, now dhc n thc, thanks for this ,just incase

• Like 2