HELP PLEASE! New Mother/Veg tent & Flower tent set-up?

Dr-Grow-Well

44 minutes ago, Dr-Grow-Well said:

I would always normally mount the CF in the tent (pulling air through it). However the thing is 4ft tall and weighs about 25-30kg lol

im scared of mounting it to my Green Qube tent roof however they are supposed to be some of the best quality tents with 22mm poles.

it would scare the shit out of me that it will bring the tent and lights down while I’m away and come back to the fire brigade and police at my flat lmao

Same worry crosses my mind lol would swing through the tent like a wrecking ball and wipe everything out. I tested mine with my body weight on the 2 mounting poles - I’m 100kg, its same 8” mountain air I’m using, long as it’s tied up there solid your safe as it can be imo. Put the mounting poles 1 on each side of the sections.

Edited by Barry blunt
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Dr-Grow-Well said:

So do none of you guys run multiple tents/rooms at the same time? Any advice if you guys do on cycles? Thanks

I run a three tent set up with the two seedling and veg tent both vent into the main. Both have their own fans and filters. I use a massive 8”max fan. Over pitched so it can be turned up if needed. Shout up if you need any mote pointers. Things to really consider are, where is your fresh air coming from n where are you venting. I know you put it in the post but my spider sense is tingling. Come summer you’ll struggle and potentially waste time and bud. I think
my intake for the main tent alone is a 6” rvk and although most of the time my intake comes from inside, as soon as it gets much warmer than this, I run it directly pulling fresh air from outside.

• Like 1

@The audio breathing machine how long do you have your seedling/veg stage before moving to the flower tent? And do you start new seeds/clones in the veg tents straight away once you’ve moved the older sisters into the flower tent?

im just going to be pulling my fresh air passively from the bedroom it’s in and I guess pull air from under the door. Or will my bedroom walls cave in haha :mellow: I was hoping that would be enough considering Im using LED’s there shouldn’t be much heat from the 1 hps I would have?

Thank you 

You’ve got a 3m tent innit. Stand it in’t corner, put a hat n some second hand clothes on it to keep the birds away …. Okay I’m being silly but yeah, just give the corner to the filter. It’ll take the space of a plant but better than trying to hang the equivalent of a small family car. RVK on top. Ducting reyt out the top sleeve 

• Like 3

@mikeydoughnut lol I made my own silencer for my RVK fan which means I can’t mount the fan in the tent it has to be in the same location as in my picture.

what I done was utilise an old bedside cabinet.

I removed the draws.

placed fan inside and marked the holes to cut out the ducting holes from the top and bottom of the bedside unit.

cut them out and connected the ducting.

then I stuffed around around the fan with fire retardant material/insulation.

Then cut and screwed a piece of ply wood over the front of the cabinet to seal it off.

now it’s silent as a whistle.

but it means it can’t be in the tent, but the CF can be and with it only being the CF in there, from what @Barry blunt said, I should be ok I guess?

im kind of hoping that I also have a 8” fan in storage and I can replace the 6”. We will see later on this month when I go to collect some bits.

Edited by Dr-Grow-Well
Missed something
  • Like 1

I Subbed 2 months in a row lol so I have a few strains to start out with

Smile F3.

UK Cheese X Blue Digiberry.

Skunks, Chems, Hazes, Cookies (Open Pollination).

Chelato 

im really looking forward to trying Oldtimer1’s genetics, im hoping it helps with my mood and spirit during the day and can’t wait to just smell and taste it.

• Like 3