Is this a new thing?

lambrettats1

Guest anarchycamp

Had a goose and it looks like there is some LED setups that work with digital HID ballasts. Marketing being it's cheaper to buy from the off, then just replace that ballast..

Wonder why it's not been mentioned?...

Might plump for a trial one

Maxibright closed down. There's a new 720w led coming out soon in this price range. No hps ballast or no name leds though. I'd be waiting.

• Like 2

Maxibright closing down so the blue maxibright lights there not getting made anymore either the ones that are the same as the lumatex lights if that makes sense

Maxibright have recently been sold to another supplier so they are still going to be manufactured. I hope this helps.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact

us.

Thus was my reply from the people I bought the light from. They have also said any issues within the 3 year and the new manufacturer isn't there for the warranty will be fixed by them. 
I thought that was goid enough for me, so I bought one. 

On 12/02/2023 at 11:06 PM, anarchycamp said:

Had a goose and it looks like there is some LED setups that work with digital HID ballasts. Marketing being it's cheaper to buy from the off, then just replace that ballast..

Wonder why it's not been mentioned?...

Might plump for a trial one

I went ahead and bought one bud. I was messing around with it today and I'll be honest itlooks pretty decent to my albeit untrained eye.

I might if I manage to get the site working on my browser do a wee diary using it.

• Like 1