Wild Card Outdoor Weed

OldFord

2 hours ago, Head Rose'n'Tail said:

Any room for a cherry boy in here @OldFord:) I have been having probs germing recently, might have been the cold, so instead of wasting good known seed all the time I started soaking some of the seeds that came off the Seedstockers gelato41 auto. It may have hermied even though never seen any signs or it may have been hit with a bit b-line pollen from sexing the b-lines in the same room lol anyhoo, haven't a clue if it's gonna be a he, she or it, auto, photo or reg! Does this tick the boxes for wild card entry? :)

Another offspring has just broke the surface so it could be a double dunter! No idea where I'm going to put them lol

First one breaking the soil

large.Screenshot_20230317-194334.png

Couple days later :)

large.Screenshot_20230317-195201.png

Jump right in mate :yep:        Yeah you really going to have to wait and see with this one lol         Sounds nice enough ,  lets hope its something nice :yep: 

• Like 1

I've just put a couple  Maroc X RedPurps in to soak for this .

Only hacks from last year , but i wasnt gonna bother with them as both parents struggled to put on calyx weight.

See if i can do some magic on them . Got a funky little plan in mind.

• Like 3

I've got a White Thunder freebie I might just throw in now, Don't know if it's a reg or fem.. But it can go outdoors wi my KC36's and Clones when my gorilla grow begins.... 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Idicanna jones said:

@OldFord methinks this could end up being the thread of the year...... 

If it encourages boys & girls to get out their comfort zones and run lesser respect & home brew genetics ... its a winner mate :yep:

• Like 2

11 hours ago, CheechChongReturns said:

I've just put a couple  Maroc X RedPurps in to soak for this .

Only hacks from last year , but i wasnt gonna bother with them as both parents struggled to put on calyx weight.

See if i can do some magic on them . Got a funky little plan in mind.

Good luck with them mate and looking forward to see how it plays out   :yep:     Those are our very own @Revies cooking ??    

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Kristoff said:

I've got a White Thunder freebie I might just throw in now, Don't know if it's a reg or fem.. But it can go outdoors wi my KC36's and Clones when my gorilla grow begins.... 

Get them under the sun and all the best with them sir :yep:      

3 minutes ago, OldFord said:

Good luck with them mate and looking forward to see how it plays out   :yep:     Those are our very own @Revies cooking ??    

Thank you sir. Great to see your still active and proactive .

No. Does @Revive have a MarocXRedPurps cross ? 

They say great minds think alike :)  .

These are some of my own .

• Like 1

Just now, CheechChongReturns said:

Thank you sir. Great to see your still active and proactive .

No. Does @Revive have a MarocXRedPurps cross ? 

They say great minds think alike :)  .

These are some of my own .

It will be a season of tough love as wont be fit enough mate but not missing a chance or a season !    1st of 3 big surgeries commencing next wknd.   Fingers crossed.  

I double checked and Revive was Blueberry x Maroc mate ,  sorry i knew he did some Marocs ,   in subbies at the mo.    Also his Rene x GG3 from memory  ,  should be something nice in there that should be garden & GG friendly for sure.       

Got to love some home cooking ,  not tried it myself ,  will be following along to see how you go sir.   All the best with it mate

• Like 2

@OldFord Mate, i'll be thinking of you next weekend then . Hope it goes better than planned .

I have to get subbed and send some auto hacks in.

I've got a few packs i can donate.

Gonna do some more work on what i call "Inala#1" but could send a few packs of F1s .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CheechChongReturns said:

@OldFord Mate, i'll be thinking of you next weekend then . Hope it goes better than planned .

I have to get subbed and send some auto hacks in.

I've got a few packs i can donate.

Gonna do some more work on what i call "Inala#1" but could send a few packs of F1s .

Thank you , much appreciated :yep:     Im just happy its going ahead , see if i can get my voice back mate

Im positive you will get boys & girls wanting to have a bash at your autos :yep:    Always room for another !    

Im assuming the Inala#1 is a cross with #1 and something ?     Who's #1 out of curiosity ?    

There will def interest of that im sure sir.   

• Like 2

@OldFord the #1 is just short for Number1.

This is the #1 because its the first in the line .

As i learn more about her and develop her further there may be a #2 etc.

Parents are an Auto Gelato(FS) and an Auto Euforia.(DP)

outdoor pollination so hopefully someway to being acliamatised to lat 54

• Like 4

1 hour ago, CheechChongReturns said:

@OldFord the #1 is just short for Number1.

This is the #1 because its the first in the line .

As i learn more about her and develop her further there may be a #2 etc.

Parents are an Auto Gelato(FS) and an Auto Euforia.(DP)

outdoor pollination so hopefully someway to being acliamatised to lat 54

Nice one mate ,  always nice to have something that will romp home higher up :yep:    Fair play to you !    

Im sure there will be quite a few peeps all over them mate 

• Like 4