Fulvic products

zen-ken

it will do, its organic

personally i wouldnt bother, i never noticed any decrease in quality or yeild when i stopped using it.

Edited by badbillybob
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, mikeydoughnut said:

@GSZZ do you know owt about the advanced nutrients fulvic? Seen some on offer online but the label is all trendy n that called golden godess or summat. Is it just fulvic acid? 

As a rule of thumb, swerve Advanced Nutrients full stop. I thought their fulvic product was that "ancient earth" shit but there you go that just goes to show much they rebrand and rebottle, all the different ranges and additives they do. If that wasn't bad enough their are products that generally have very very little of what they print on the bottle, if that can even be believed as the ingredients on the bottle to Big Bud and Overdrive have changed countless times over the years. A good example of this is "Rhino Skin" which I think is something like 0.6% potassium silicate lol I remember a shop in Liverpool did a podcast video thing there they poured a whole bottle neat into a plant pot. Nothing happened! 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, GSZZ said:

swerve Advanced Nutrients full stop

Hate to disagree but...I've been on their A+B grow/bloom for years without any issues, several different locations with different water.

Good yields and quality. I steer clear of their other additives and boosters as they aren't really needed, just a touch of Buddhas Tree PK

during flower and that's it...they work for me...:yep:

(We'll see what they do for your Celias once they move up the list...:rofl:  :yep:)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, stu914 said:

Hate to disagree but...I've been on their A+B grow/bloom for years without any issues, several different locations with different water.

If it works for you, and you're happy I don't imagine anything I write will change your mind. Personally I am not prepared to perpetuate their business practices by buying into it, or recommending it, on any level - I stock it in the shop, to much loathing from myself, I make sure to always recommend another product first but much like yourself, if something works for someone nothing I say will change their mind and they're gonna have it anyway. 

I suppose it all comes down to where your moral involvement with the industry falls on the compass, if it does at all. Not everyones a weirdo who cares too much like me lol 

• Like 4

@GSZZ

The wierdos I'm perfectly at home with...it's the one's who claim to be 'normal' ...:rofl:

I know very little about Advanced or their business so am not in a position to judge but if you're stocking their products,

surely that's helping to...

15 minutes ago, GSZZ said:

perpetuate their business practices by buying into it, or recommending it, on any level -

Sorry bud I'm just a bit confused...:huh:

• Like 2

nothing normal about the owner of advance if what's been said is true then he's a shithouse cunt who doesn't deserve fresh air to breath. a bit harsh one might think but that's were my morals lie with shit like that.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, stu914 said:

Sorry bud I'm just a bit confused...:huh:

46 minutes ago, GSZZ said:

if something works for someone nothing I say will change their mind and they're gonna have it anyway. 

Honestly? Its a business at the end of the day mate, if I am turning lads away to go and buy big bud at the shop on the other end of town thats business not going through my tills, thats me and the dudes I work with and manage out of a job ultimately and during a time when shops are shutting at a rate of knots, there is only some much room for ideology before it becomes self harm and thats the bottom line.

Just now, 4kali said:

nothing normal about the owner of advance if what's been said is true then he's a shithouse cunt who doesn't deserve fresh air to breath. a bit harsh one might think but that's were my morals lie with shit like that.

Just for the interest of clarity, it was the ex co-founder and co-owner of ADV, not Big Mike, who is a nonce and AFAIK the other guy was fucked off as soon as it came to light which is why I hadn't mentioned it prior. As much as I don't like Big Mike, I wouldn't not like him for something that, to my knowledge, he had no part or knowledge of. I'll just dislike him for being a rinsing bell end lol 

e2a that being said if I am wrong, even more reason to absolutely loathe ADV.

Edited by GSZZ
  • Like 4

I recall the unsavoury nicknames a.n gear used to have a decade or so ago because of all that unpleasant business involving Gino , eesh.

:yinyang:

• Like 1