Fulvic products

zen-ken

Hello Boys and girls

Looking for a pure fulvic product (as little humic as possible or just pure fulvic) for hydroponics.

Does anyone use or has used shilajit ? foliar or root soak? 

The information is very very thin on the ground.  @badbillybob @stu914 @GSZZ Im asking you and anyone else reading.

I'll just get some diamond nectar unless there is a better option guys and girls 

Thank you

Zen

:yinyang:

I've read about shilajit or rock oil as some people call it off the back of a conversation with an organic gardner at work, I was under the impression it contains a good amount of humic but ultimately I'm here to learn more, I've no hands on experience but I'm interested :skin_up:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BilgePump said:

I've read about shilajit or rock oil as some people call it off the back of a conversation with an organic gardner at work, I was under the impression it contains a good amount of humic but ultimately I'm here to learn more, I've no hands on experience but I'm interested :skin_up:

Yeah....I could only really use it as a foliar/root drench tbf....it aint going in the system due to the humic.

Just wondered what peoples 'go to' for fulvic was :skin_up:Ive always used diamond nectar....

@MindSoup I have seen the powders on fleabay.....I would just need to work out a PPM from a reputable brand :yep:

• Like 3

Off the land owners website 

"Application:

Soil application: Apply 4-5 kg/ha divided into several applications (0.75 – 1.0 kg/ha) during the vegetation period.

Foliar application: Apply 0.1kg/100L of water every two weeks during the vegetation period.

Substrates: Apply 0.5-1.0kg/m3

Seeds: Apply 0.1% or 100g/100kg seed dressing according to thousand grain weight.

Hydroponics: Apply 10-15g/1000L nutrient solution during the cultivation cycle."

Obviously it's for commercial applications but nothing a bit of maths can't sort out. Does look like it would be a ball ache for small batches of feed though. 0.1 -0.15g for 10L 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 1

I just use the vitalink stuff. Although to be fair since I’ve been using it the cold has probably removed any benefit I’d see. Only started using it after seeing good results from the intense nutrients product that claims to do the same as a fulvic would. 

• Like 2

@mikeydoughnut I'm using the vitalink fulvic too, mostly because it's cheap as chips on scamazon, their rootstim was as cheap but unfortunately isn't anymore now I'm almost out and completely hooked :unsure:

• Like 2

@BilgePump a man after my own heart. I’m using the big river for most things now. Hydro shops charging 6/7/8 quid for an item big or small is straight up highwayman shit …. How does a bockle of fulvic cost the same as shipping a tent or a light fixture. 
Im gonna give the vitalink coco feed a chance next time round too if it suits me pocket. 

• Like 2

Fulvic acid powder stinks, so much so, a guy on the bay sold  me what he had left. He only has humic and humic mixes with fulvic now.

Edited by catweazle1
  • Like 1

ive used a number of fulvic products in the past, because it a great addition, but had varying degrees of success in recirc hydro. some were ok but most werent, so i stopped using it tbh

• Like 1

Can't help you I am afraid, I think there's more than enough between the Growers Ark coco base feed and Root Tonic its not something I have explored. Vitalink Fulvic and New Millenium rubyfuel (rubyful?) are the two I pass most over the counter if that helps. 

• Like 3

@GSZZ do you know owt about the advanced nutrients fulvic? Seen some on offer online but the label is all trendy n that called golden godess or summat. Is it just fulvic acid? 

• Like 1

personally if its just fulvic I would go with the vitalink. tried a couple of brands on my journey and the vitalink is as good as any

• Like 2