Cream of the Crop - December 2022/January 2023

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - December 2022/January 2023  

136 members have voted

1. 1. Please vote for your favourite photo

This poll is closed to new votes

@Thai Stick Nice one mate if you have any pics of your big girl would you mind posting a few in this thread to add to the collection, cheers 

• Like 1

Congrats on the win @Notorious B.U.D       Its not often i nominate a pic and back the winner lol       Did this time though ,  well deserved sir.   

Congrats to all you guys ,  some awesome competition and all are winners. :yep:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Notorious B.U.D said:

@Thai Stick Nice one mate if you have any pics of your big girl would you mind posting a few in this thread to add to the collection, cheers 

Sure thing bud. 

Just waiting on her to green up after under feeding her a fair bit. 

Cant be posting up lime green plants now can we. lol

• Like 1

Thanks for nominating me and for your vote @OldFord that’s very kind of you man…:yep:

Although I have to admit I did nominate myself for this one as well lol … shameless I know… :ninja:

• Like 4

Just now, Notorious B.U.D said:

Thanks for nominating me and for your vote @OldFord that’s very kind of you man…:yep:

Although I have to admit I did nominate myself for this one as well lol … shameless I know… :ninja:

It is Hall Of Dame quality though :yep:         Pics got that what the fuck quality  lol       

If i was to convert to the dark side and go indoors ,  this is the method & style that appeals the most ,   the time  / effort / skill level development ,  the challenge :yep:     

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 1

congratulations to the winner and everyone else involved, my like button function doesnt work anymore so a big thumbs up.:skin_up:

• Like 6

Received my subbies seed prizes today, Nice one @Joolz :yep:

I ended up going for a pack of @Vicfirth12 UK Cheese x Blue Digiberry and a pack of @HELL YEA Pups XX as I’ve seen members having some nice results with them on here so cheers for the cooking :chef:  lads :cheers:

large.39AE9C2C-F2E2-49C0-B5A7-2CACC54F9F1C.jpeg

• Like 7

On 25/02/2023 at 6:54 PM, Notorious B.U.D said:

Thanks for the all votes for so far it’s much appreciated, if anyone is interested in taking a look the diary for the plant in the pic is in my signature below under Generals Daughter :yep:

Ok mate were did you get the seeds of the generals daughter well done on the win mate

2 minutes ago, Notorious B.U.D said:

@Baron von greenback Thanks mate, I got them from the Uk420 store but I think they are out of stock at the moment.

Ok cheers mate who does them or do you do seeds 

@Baron von greenback They are from a seed company called Fleur Du Mal and the breeder is Baudelaire I think although I could be wrong as I know someone else on this site has a similar name and peeps often get them both mixed up… probably like I’m doing now lol They do have their own website though so it may be worth checking there or you if all goes to plan you could wait until I send in my cross of her with the Ghetto Blaster to the subbies section and grab some of those from there mate but I obviously can’t guarantee they’ll be anything like the originals.

Just now, Notorious B.U.D said:

@Baron von greenback They are from a seed company called Fleur Du Mal and the breeder is Baudelaire I think although I could be wrong as I know someone else on this site has a similar name and peeps often get them both mixed up… probably like I’m doing now lol They do have their own website though so it may be worth checking there or you if all goes to plan you could wait until I send in my cross of her with the Ghetto Blaster to the subbies section and grab some of those from there mate but I obviously can’t guarantee they’ll be anything like the originals.

Sounds good mate I think I wait for yours then I can rip you when there crap haha  will they be females can you make seeds out of generals daughter you got without crossing with anything else or using a male like breeding it with its self I don't know much about breeding so if that's sounds absolutely crazy it's not meant to be cheers