Cream of the Crop - December 2022/January 2023

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - December 2022/January 2023  

136 members have voted

1. 1. Please vote for your favourite photo

This poll is closed to new votes

All good pics agai but it had to notorious bud just for doing that with one plant sure I read close to a ki that's just amazing but don't hold me to that top job fella

• Like 5

thrilled to have my pic. being nominated. I see some ppl here telling I was just here to push my youtube channel. My youtube channel ain't monetized and I have made 0 dollars from youtube.  I am only here to share my hash making skills and nothing more. Just cause I am here don't mean I have to be here 24/7. I live alone with 3 dogs. I have to do everything here by myself. I have also said before, I don't have wifi and every time I need to be online I got to use data. I have no source of income so spending money that I don't have to come online I think is not a good idea.

• Like 15

Some insane nominations this month.. im gonna go with the pic i nominated..@Thai Stick gets my vote..the colours on this girl create an amazing contrast, really caught my eye.

If I never nominated id struggle to get past @Notorious B.U.D,s indoor field of dreams.

Some serious skills on a show here, epic :yep:

• Like 8

I think my jealousy at your Generals Daughter outweighs your jealousy lol

If the Disco Biscuit x Zombie Kush(bx) as good as I've been reading,

then I'll have to find an appropriate partner for her and make some beans for the community :thumsup:

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 3

On 07/02/2023 at 7:02 AM, Nepalesehashmaker said:

thrilled to have my pic. being nominated. I see some ppl here telling I was just here to push my youtube channel. My youtube channel ain't monetized and I have made 0 dollars from youtube.  I am only here to share my hash making skills and nothing more. Just cause I am here don't mean I have to be here 24/7. I live alone with 3 dogs. I have to do everything here by myself. I have also said before, I don't have wifi and every time I need to be online I got to use data. I have no source of income so spending money that I don't have to come online I think is not a good idea.

I am sorry for posting that sir.

I spoke out of turn and hope my apology is enough

You are correct,I am in the wrong.i am gtatefull for your postings here,

I really don't know what came over me to be so rude

If you see a pack of seeds from the subscribers list let me know and I will pay for them and the postage to Nepal as an appology

Edited by stu sleeper 20vt
  • Like 9

3 hours ago, Notorious B.U.D said:

What strain is BX @Dr feelgood? Looks lovely mate

3 hours ago, Shumroom said:

I do believe that's his own cross.

The lovely DB x ZKbx :D

:skin_up:

• Like 5