IPTV anyone?

HazyDaze

Another one here for Cinema HD + Real Debrid account.....I've got it setup on a Firestick that has all the Amazon guff removed and it works really well.

I've been tempted to pay the extra to get IPTV and see what it's like, but I don't really watch sports so don't think I'm missing out on anything.

Picking up a firestick today, found a provider, I'm  going to sub for  a month first off. 

Also have a free trial for a few hours for a looksy first,   anything  I should check on there before subbing?

:yinyang:

• Like 1

I always check out the folder structure and layout first. The crap ones just dump most of the UK channels together whereas the better ones tend to be organised so you can navigate the channels easily and have duplicates of the popular channels to take the strain when it's busy. 

If there's any footy on tonight check that it works as there are ISP blocks that come into play when games are on (ideally you want to check that on a Saturday afternoon) 

Let it run for a while and make sure it's not breaking up, looping, and locking all the time 

• Like 2

is there a particular one that has good subtitles?

i have "IPTV smarters" on a firestick and its pretty good in so far as the amount of channels, but it can get buffering on some channels from time to time, but also the subtitles dont work which is a pain for the Chairwoman, anybody know of one with working subtitles and maybe more stable than the one I have?

On 24/01/2023 at 1:25 PM, HazyDaze said:

Picking up a firestick today, found a provider, I'm  going to sub for  a month first off. 

Also have a free trial for a few hours for a looksy first,   anything  I should check on there before subbing?

:yinyang:

Check how many apps they have,most have a selection,smarters is the most popular as it's the easiest for new users to navigate,xciptv is also decent but tivimate is the crème de la crème,not many have this though as they have to pay extra,so if they have that then you're laughing.

If you're wanting the 3pm footy then check the international channels here.

https://www.livesoccertv.com/

Edited by Rhubarb & Flustered

48 minutes ago, Rhubarb & Flustered said:

Thanks for that - always goo to have another - I use this one https://liveonsat.com

as for Tivimate -you can buy the software for £25 for 5 devices for lifetime licence. TBH if your device has enough grunt to support it then it is a no brainer for android etc. Well i say that as a guy who likes a particular layout lol many might prefer different. OT Navigator when configured well also works well. 

Edited by Diddy

Guest anarchycamp

Link an opensubtitles account to your video software, all the others are pap. Probably used them well over 15 years now. 

Source: Deaf cunt 

@Diddy Yes I know,I've paid for it,you're just reliant on the provider giving you the url.That's why it's a sign of a decent sub if the people you get it off also have their own tivi app.

Top tip - Sometimes the provider gives you a url that ends with m3u. Change that to m3u_plus and you will get sections/favourites instead of "All channels"  on your tv guide/epg. Was something I came across when putting it on my nieces stick. 

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I've been using one for a bit now. You need a good internet connection because IPTV can use a lot of data, especially if you want to watch high-quality shows. Also, it's essential to pick a service known for being reliable and having good customer help, just in case you get stuck with something.

I'm using the beste iptv on my Firestick. It's been going great. There are many channels to choose from, around 7000, and the picture looks good. Plus, their website is easy to use. It has answers to a bunch of questions you might have, which is helpful if you're new to this stuff or if something doesn't work right.

Edited by forest dog
  • Like 1

I still haven't sorted anything with this, I still need  it in my life though lol

Give WizzTV a go.

Plenty of bar owners i know over my side of the world use it and lately i purchased their services for my 70yr old mum in eastern Europe and loaded it onto a spare android box.

So far it seems to work fairly well, with most of the main channels having 4k, HD and SD options.
I have a feeling its a bit too "tech" for her to figure out how to use so i may take the box back with me to fully utilize it at my house. lol

Haven't watched any UK tv in about 9 years so ive enjoyed some Come Dine with me and The Repair Shop amongst other things. lol

• Like 2