IPTV anyone?

HazyDaze

I need a  bit of IPTV in my life,  is putting an app and subbing for an iptv service on a firestick decent enough quality?

anything I need to be aware of or take precautions on  subbing to one of these services?

57 minutes ago, HazyDaze said:

I need a  bit of IPTV in my life,  is putting an app and subbing for an iptv service on a firestick decent enough quality?

anything I need to be aware of or take precautions on  subbing to one of these services?

Get one that's been recommended and a fire stick is the best value for money device around,only thing better is a shield and they're overkill,apart from that it's the dogs bollocks imo.

Also agree on using a firestick.

Been using IPTV for about 6 years now, started off using Android boxes, but been using a Firestick for 6 months now and its been rock solid.

I pay £50 for 6 months or you can  pay £10 per month, or £60 and £12 with Adult services.

Its a very discreet supplier, they don't advertise anywhere which i like, if you want a link to it, pm me (not sure about site rules on posting links)

I don't use a VPN either

• Like 1

The bastards charge you extra for the filth lol,I pay half that.

Best thing about the sticks apart from the price is the reliability and rock solid wifi.

Every channel possible,including all the US,Canadian,Irish,Indian,South African etc,etc.You also get all the PPV,3pm footy,too much to list really and thousands of on demand movies and tv series,the number of VOD depends on the service/sub.

And if you're signed up for Amazon Prime you'd also get all their stuff.

Guest anarchycamp

Personally went for Real Debrid, under a note for 6 month. Probably never watch freeview again, 4k/1080p streams every show/film

I also have RD,it's reliant on the base app/add-on but they're not hard to find.

I've got IPTV for the sport more than anything,it's also nice to be able to watch the HBO shows without the ads that Sky Atlantic have.

Edited by Rhubarb & Flustered

I just hack others details and have multiple iptv logins which I use when needed. 

Firestick is ok, cheap android box's are also ok....

Personally I like the zgemma enigmah2 boxes. Basically you can set them up to work like a sky box or a virgin media box of you prefer. Pause and rewind live tv, catch up/record to hd More channels than I will ever want (I use software/plugins on zgemma to make thousands of channels not appear as i will never watch them. Full programme guide for 7 days and the option to set up recording for the month ahead....

I actually rarely use it lol But the one I set up for my dad is in constant use....and I control it for him even down to changing channels from 500 miles away using an old laptop left up there with teamviewer on which is obv set to be perm connected to the zegemmas local network web page (*you can turn channels over/see whats on using web browser on local network)

I've been stealing iptv for many years too 

Don't pay too far in advance as they don't last long before the law catches up with them or they shutdown and start up again to avoid attention.

If you search for something like iptvxtreamcodes you should be able to find a few lists of logins to bang into StbEmu and the XtreamCodes app to demo a few resellers, as they're all organised differently with different channel lineups and folder layouts 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Rhubarb & Flustered said:

Zgemmas are shit,if you want to do all that then just get a Shield.

If they are set up correctly I have found them to be problem free. For many users not familiar with tablets or computers in general using a remote control is the "best" way forward. I can't think of anything that a shield can do that any/most enigmah 2 boxes cant do. I mean I have only messed around with this type of thing since the 90's so maybe I missed something lol 

Most problems with any iptv is shit servers which overload their sub base simply to get their redundancy money back when they were "convinced" to buy a load of credits from a "supplier" which they are then left to sell on to try to make a profit. Often found on facebook/twitter and fucking gumtree lol 

The other plus of an enigmah box is it can also take satellite feeds as well as cable feeds....BOTH of which have been hacked since the days of nagra mark one. We are now on nagra 3 and it is STILL hacked but just not public. Spanish and German forums are your friend if you are into exploiting these card securities even if like most involved these days it's simply a "hobby". One thing for sure - there will never be a plug and play box for any current or future sat or cable hacks lol not after the last time....believe it or not "most" of the actual people who work on the hacks do it for the challenge rather than money.

10 hours ago, HazyDaze said:

iptv service on a firestick decent enough quality?

mine on fire TV box is £35 for the year (got a deal, usually £70) (he's always doing the deals btw)

its good enough quality. minor usability niggles here & there, but u get used to it [say a mis-configured live TV channel showing the wrong thing or not available; buffering issues sometimes; EPG on the blink] & when u consider that UK sky must be in excess of £100-a-month - ur getting all that plus all the latest movies & box sets not to mention every live TV pay-per-view event [boxing; UFC] plus live TV movie channels from 'the world' basically (usa's ~15 movie channels on live TV is my go-to afternoon viewing...) (& when you compare what we in the UK get to USA we are woeful with regards to live TV). then youve got the football (not interested) other sports F1; adult (interested but dont have - is extra). if there's a high-def/4K channel, its on there

& we get all that for £35 year

there's a Facebook group where u can get any installation/difficulties sorted out

sounds like im advertising here but u did ask so...

mystic

Edited by mysticriver

Just now, Hippie on hill said:

I've been stealing iptv for many years too 

Don't pay too far in advance as they don't last long before the law catches up with them or they shutdown and start up again to avoid attention.

If you search for something like iptvxtreamcodes you should be able to find a few lists of logins to bang into StbEmu and the XtreamCodes app to demo a few resellers, as they're all organised differently with different channel lineups and folder layouts 

Even better just scan for the main servers using openbullet or the like....That way the hits you get won't be the same ones "everyone" else gets from google....they last longer and are more stable with no buffering because they are not over subbed.

I am a member of a small group of say 20 members on slack where any server found to have ripped users off is found and ddossed simply by "releasing" their server addy details on certain forums along with the tools/configs set up ready for them ALL to hit. Even changing servers doesn't protect the fuckers .....it's a work of charity lol some pretty big names have disappeared due to suck actions. 

• Like 1