This Years .. Limited .. Offerings 2023

OldFord

He's here look.... And about time too..... Only bants fam. Lovely to see you, to see you lovely 

• Like 4

Good to hear your well enough to go home. Just remember old Friend that doesn't mean well enough to go sort the garden. Pots can be heavy when foaked of the rain. Take it easy :hippy:

• Like 5

Thanks for the :wub: guys.       

Not the best but im getting there.

I had a slow amble through the garden today with my brother   ,  not a pretty sight !     

This is how it stands  -  

Sags Purple Pinecone  -  2 tops got rot on the tips ,  entire tops will be binned   ,  WELL cooked !  so its being chopped early tomoz. 

RGSC Pink Cherry Pie -   The powdery mildew and stem rot halted in its tracks after 2 sprays of RJ's B & M  ,  VERY well cooked and being chopped tomoz.

Brocks  SHD x AU  -  looking very very nice & healthy  , could take tomoz but will push it on.

Brocks OHG  -  The little bush is down , the big tall one is about half way into her cook ,  very healthy and happy.

Sweets auto Mandy -  very happy and well into her cook.

RGSC Pink DFG x Gelato x Do Si Dos -    Both are fems and just starting .

DP Shaman -   Big , bushy , healthy and happy,  strated and coming on.

RGSC Gelato -  Happy & healthy and started flower.

DP Auto Euforie -  Late plant out , happy healthy and flowering.

SSSC Black Leb -   Happy / healthy and started flowering.

SS auto Triton Biscotto Lime -  Happy / healthy and flowering .

SS Panty Punch -  Both very happy / healthy  , big & bushy and into flower.

Rot wise -  so far  -   All autos taken down were well cooked  rot free ,  Brocks OHG also  well cooked and rot free :george:  

Sags Purple Pinecone well cooked and  2 tips copped for it.

RGSC Pink Cherry Pie is VERY well cooked and possibly 1 tip has copped,  will have it checked at chop tomoz.

Other than that its all happy days and my brother & old gits have not killed anything ...so far.    

Pics late  sunday.       Not exactly happy with the girls but not exactly much i can do about it ,  neglect is a form of growing ,  all going into the big MCTmix.   So its welcome. 

I hope all your girls are on form & thriving folks.      Luvs ya.

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 11

Morning all ,   lots of pics and not a lot of chat.

Start with the feloow Old Gits handywork  ,  both novices to outdoor & indoor.     Outdoor in dep.       Everything looks happy / healthy and well into flower.

The fellow old gits growers  smaller of  2   -   Brocks OHG  from previous pics offered up .....

large_001.JPG

My Ex garden girls now trapped indoors  -    2   plants     -   More sat leaner is  Sags Cali Train Wreck    ,  more indy leaner  is SeedStockers Panty Punch.

large_004.JPGlarge_010.JPGlarge_011.JPGlarge_013.JPGlarge_014.JPGlarge_015.JPGlarge_016.JPGlarge_017.JPGlarge_018.JPGlarge_019.JPGlarge_020.JPGlarge_020.JPGlarge_021.JPG

Paniks  -     RGSC   Pink Cherry Pie      in light dep.

large_024.JPGlarge_025.JPGlarge_022.JPGlarge_023.JPG

SSSC  /   DP    Black Leb   -   doing its thing and stunning with it :wub:     

large_026.JPGlarge_027.JPG

Paniks   RGSC   ErdPurpz  -  happy / healthy

large_005.JPG

My Ex WildCard Weed Entrant    -   Europa  Purple Diesel Daze  -   happy /  healthy

large_006.JPG

Sweets   Ice Cool    aka    NY Diesel    -  happy / healthy.

large_007.JPG

Thats everything the fellow Old Gits has sent me to date.     

• Like 12

My own bits now  -  

Sag's  Purple PineCone   -     well cooked ,  would have gone another week but needs must and its in the bankl !      Chopped today

All mains & larger stuff taken ,  lowers can go another 2 wks.   

I took 1/2 of the tops from  2  mains that had rot -  early stages but not taking chances so binned more than i needed.    Pics AFTER i cut 2 tops. 

large_028.JPGlarge_029.JPGlarge_030.JPGlarge_031.JPGlarge_115.JPGlarge_116.JPGlarge_117.JPGlarge_118.JPGlarge_119.JPGlarge_120.JPGlarge_122.JPGlarge_124.JPG

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 10

RGSC  Pink Cherry Pie  -     Choped this morning and was very well cooked !!        I lost 1 tip due to rot ,   1/2 the main removed & binned.  

The PM & Stem rot ,  seemd to halt in its tracks after a few sprays ,  didnt see any further spread.         

NOT the plants fault !!!    Was down to a few broken limbs & sracks from taking a knock with a rake in the high winds  ,  other than that shes coped very well in the wet !

Smell wise as she matured the monster aroma subsided as she cooked  :thumsup:  ,  become sweet / fruity and quite pleasant ,    yet in late veg / early flower she was LOUD !!!!

Visually stunning :wub:

large_032.JPGlarge_033.JPGlarge_044.JPGlarge_034.JPGlarge_037.JPGlarge_038.JPGlarge_036.JPGlarge_039.JPGlarge_039.JPGlarge_045.JPGlarge_046.JPGlarge_047.JPG

large_067.JPGlarge_068.JPGlarge_069.JPG

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 13

@brock1       Morning mate  ,  hope your decent :george:

Your larger of the 2  OHG's    -   shorter bushier one taken 2 wks ago ,   this is the girl that shot up !

Looking very happy / healthy and coming along ,  prob 1/2 way mark.      Let her rool on and see what transpires.  

large_053.JPGlarge_052.JPGlarge_048.JPGlarge_051.JPGlarge_049.JPGlarge_050.JPG

• Like 10

Dutch Passion    Shaman   -  Big bushy / happy & healthy.     Just getting her lady bits out and smell quite deep & heavy.

large_054.JPGlarge_055.JPGlarge_056.JPGlarge_057.JPGlarge_058.JPG

• Like 8

@OldFord lovely lil show mate  some real nice plants :)

I hope your feeling ok?

Did notice you had been quiet but glad to hear all is well. Was getting a bit worried not seeing you about the place.. take it easy and dont push yourself too much brother :yep:

• Like 6

Paniks -   RGSC   Pink DFG  x  Gelato  x  Dos Si Dos   -   filling out & up  ,   happy & healthy  ,  1 of 2 plants and both shpwing their lady bits  ,   no real odours so far.  

large_059.JPGlarge_060.JPGlarge_061.JPGlarge_062.JPG

• Like 8

Just now, Revive said:

@OldFord lovely lil show mate  some real nice plants :)

I hope your feeling ok?

Did notice you had been quiet but glad to hear all is well. Was getting a bit worried not seeing you about the place.. take it easy and dont push yourself too much brother :yep:

Mornin mate,  thanks ,    yeah i been in again ,  really not feeling it  !

Tired and render  so gonna hold my end of the bargain up  :george:    and get pics done and spend the rest of the wknd in bed with choocy & mct.    

Lots more pics to come mate.      Hope you & the girls are very well ,  will catch up next week mate.     Get these pics done and crash out for the weekend  ..somewhat battered & wasted courtesy of Sweets Cream Caramel.    

• Like 4