Indica or indica dominant (90/10, 80/20) dominant strains for RSO

CDF20

5 hours ago, CDF20 said:

Found another strain from Anesia seeds called Blackberry Moonrocks® with THC 33%. I think  @Baron von greenback grew this strain in IWS. how she tastes mate and how strong is this strain? Thinking to try her for my RSO oil 

@CDF20 ye mate it tasted a bit fruity and it was ok strength I fucked them up a bit and they all grew different but if your system is dialled in you will get great results with r

these the colours are really deep as well if you drop your temps a bit near end I got mine from amnesia as well future 1 there high THC as well higher than the moonrocks good luck mate

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Baron von greenback said:

@CDF20 ye mate it tasted a bit fruity and it was ok strength I fucked them up a bit and they all grew different but if your system is dialled in you will get great results with r

these the colours are really deep as well if you drop your temps a bit near end I got mine from amnesia as well future 1 there high THC as well higher than the moonrocks good luck mate

Thanks for a feedback, mate. Will give them a try 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/01/2023 at 6:28 PM, Military Grade said:

@4kali Ain't been on since the 11th December, hope he's OK.

Another one I'd be interested in hearing about the effects, has anyone grown it yet?

I've popped one along with a few others subbies and others so hopefully I can follow up with some info in the future :D.

• Like 3