Indica or indica dominant (90/10, 80/20) dominant strains for RSO

CDF20

Hi guys,

I am looking for 100% indica or 90% (indica)/10% (sativa), 80% (indica)/20% (sativa) with THC more than 20% strains. I have Critical Kush (100% Indica) from Barney's Farm and OSW'90 Old School Genetics which makes nice oil however I am still searching for few more strains as I want to mix them in different proportions for better results (different subject to discuss). 

Obviously looking for high yield potent strains as I want to keep mums or clones after pheno hunt.

Really appreciate any help and advice!

Thanks!

Edited by CDF20
  • Like 6

Just now, geogeo said:

hi m8 im in the same boat , got a post similar , making oil , this is my 4th year, and i i want to be a prize guy lollol this  year 

Welcome aboard mate. Year 3 (my wife`s secondary breast stage 4). She is doing well BUT without RSO she will not make it so need grow and cook as best as I can! 

• Like 3

@CDF20 sorry to here that m8 , hope she can take it ok . 1st time i made it  .white widow, pakistan valley, northern lights . i was try to get old school stains.

4years ago , being a newbie , they all went into the mix for ,rso , this year the quacks have taken me off the med's so i need the rso , for if the prostrate flear's up again 

wish your wife well , kind regards g    

• Like 6

Just now, geogeo said:

@CDF20 sorry to here that m8

Its ok mate, thanks we made it through the worst part ... 

2 minutes ago, geogeo said:

wish your wife well , kind regards g    

Thanks mate . Hope you doing well and cancer left you for good ... 

• Like 6

I'd also be keen to know what people might recommend as I have a feeling my grow will be going gearing nyonto help someone in need.

• Like 7

Aurora Indica from Nirvana is apparently 90% Indica. Available as fem or regs. I have some beans but haven't grown them yet. Maybe the THC won't be quite up to your requirements.

Afghan Kush Special from World Of Seeds is 100% Indica and 20% THC or more. That's available as fems only. WOS also do an Afghan Kush regular which is 21.6% THC. 100% Indica also.

Also there's Blueberry Cheese (Blue Cheese) from Barney's Farm which is 80% Indica and reputedly 23% THC. I've grown the auto version, which is not as strong (higher CBD % though) but a really nice sleepy stone with a wonderful flavour.

Edited by Crow River
  • Like 5

Remember the terms Indica and Sativa are for the molecular growth structure of the plant and has nothing to do with the chemical composition of cannabinoids either can produce, Hence why you can get 100% Indica's than hit like what people would associate as a Sativa head high and vice versa.

I know we are all guilty of this but when it comes to medical requirements we should stick to the effects of said strain produces rather than saying if a stain is Indica or Sativa :yep:

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Crow River said:

Aurora Indica from Nirvana

I got this recently too, Be intresting to hear what others think of it? A cross of Afghani x Northern Lights sounds like a winner to me lol

• Like 2

Found delicious seeds INDICA line has a few strains with good reviews like GOLOSA, ELEVEN ROSES, SUGAR CANDY, CRITICAL SENSI STAR 

Delicious seeds has a good reviews here and on another sites.

Can't find their BAY BURGER (THC 28%)  reviews though ... 

Also found GRANDMOMMY PURPLE ( Herbies Seeds) but very little info. 

Barney's farm seems has a good reviews for this particular strain PURPLE PUNCH. I grew CRITICAL KUSH but went through a "few" seeds to find one I like. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Crow River said:

Afghan Kush Special from World Of Seeds is 100% Indica and 20% THC or more. That's available as fems only. WOS also do an Afghan Kush regular which is 21.6% THC. 100% Indica also.

Thanks will have a look 

• Like 1

Heard a lot of good things about 11 roses, delicious seeds definitely look like they're in it for the right reasons. 

One strain that's probably worth a mention is Gorilla Glue, from what I understand it was originally developed for exactly this purpose. Apparently it's a bit prone to going hermi, but other than that it's supposed to be a medical extractors dream. Finding a genuine version (pretty sure pure GG is clone only) might not be very easy though. 

I'd be keen to hear experiences from anyone who has grown the cut, if it's as good as people say I might have to have a look for her. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MindSoup said:

Heard a lot of good things about 11 roses, delicious seeds definitely look like they're in it for the right reasons.

Will give a go GOLOSA and ELEVEN ROSES as they seems to have the most positive reviews and growdiaries on internet. Will have something to compare.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Military Grade said:
11 hours ago, Crow River said:

Aurora Indica from Nirvana

I got this recently too, Be intresting to hear what others think of it?

Not a lot to go on but I posted this a while back.

I am currently two weeks into flower with this again on a re-run.

I expect better results flavour wise this time as I have my drying and curing sussed now.

I grew her organically in mud last time. She's in coco this time.

Funnily I thought she was a lighter feeder than Tangerine Dream that I ran alongside her.

This time (cos I'm in coco I can tell) she's feeding much heavier than Tangerine Dream which I'm also running again.

I was trying to read the plants last time and was thrown by the fact that the two have very different hues of green foliage.

Tangerine Dream has a lighter green colour so I was upping the feed to try and please her and burning them a little bit.

In coco it all makes more sense as you can read what's going on with a bit of input from an EC meter.

Can't wait to try both of them again in a couple of months.

On 21/05/2022 at 7:54 AM, Wacky Wardrobe said:

I did an Aurora a couple of times alongside a Barney's Tangerine Dream a while back.

Once from seed and again from cuts.

They were both good plants that I intend to run together again now I have a good few more grows under my belt.

I'm afraid I'm not able to remember too well how she tasted etc. other than to say it was a good smoke. Nothing mind blowing particularly but I reckon my drying and curing back then probably didn't do her justice.

That's one of the reasons I plan to go back through some old packs of seeds and run a few to see what they come out like now I've gained more experience.

Structure wise she's classic indica. I seem to remember she wanted a lighter feed than Tangerine Dream.

She's the one on the left in this one.

large.6270fe9fcdab7_20200714_153032(Medium).jpglarge.626fd7a7dd508_Auroraendofweek8(Small).jpg

She's the one on the right in this one.large.5f0447a600826_Soonmybeauties.jpg

• Like 6