Newbie saying hello and a few questions

Stoner McStoneface

mr stoneface never mind some off my pals were from your area , m8 . hope to see you around dont worry bout pic's , been hear 4years now

cant send a pic yet as im a old divvy git, not a tec guy lollol  ohhh where is @Saddam hope he is well kind regards g

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Military Grade said:

My android removed that option and replaced it with a simple on and off switch, the thing is there will still be meta data there if you use the right tools to retrieve it, so always best to be thorough:yep:, then there's no need to send it to yourself and save you a lot more time logistically.

Thanks for the advice. I've downloaded an app that is a metadata remover and it's a lot easier than I imagined. Much easier than emailing it to myself and saving it! 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone GanjaLord here i stopped smoking about 2 years ago but looking to get back to it, unfortunately the law has other ideas when it comes to smoking our favorite little green friend , decriminalization and legalization not under government control but under people control is whats needed in the UK/NI/Ireland. I mean a plant that at best chills you out and makes the door of you're room leveitate is banned but the type of drugs such as oxycoden isn't that gets people addicted, makes no bloody sense. Anyway nice to meet you everyone i'm new here, hope to meet new people here and have tips on were to best get the best kind of smoke in my city, Godbless everyone and heres to smokin' 420 BAYBEE!!

The best weed comes from your own bedroom cupboard :thumsup:

You won’t find any hookups here,

we’re all about helping you make the best of your available space etc.

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 4