1.4m x 1.4m tent, is a LUMATEK ZEUS 1000w XTREME PPFD CO2 overkill for the space?

ukdabs

18 hours ago, thekingofobsolete said:

im running a flowering space its 9 ft 4 inchs long +28  inch wide....i guess its around about 1.4 MT cubed,im running 2 x lumii`s black...at 800 watts atm,in the near future i`ll be running them at 1200 watt give the dope that extra nudge ;) bring out the bud`s... :skin_up:

how do you fit the lumiis in that width?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ukdabs said:

how do you fit the lumiis in that width?

like this vvvvv

large.DSC_0075_copy_1304x2312.jpg

ive got them lengthways tbh i mite buy another 1 + run 3 in there dialled down to 400 watts each,that way i`d get a total coverage no waste see,i can move the pair in there towards the walls by about a foot theres plenty of room for a third fixture next grow. :beer:

Edited by thekingofobsolete
spelling keyboards to fast

1 hour ago, thekingofobsolete said:

like this vvvvv

ive got them lengthways tbh i mite buy another 1 + run 3 in there dialled down to 400 watts each,that way i`d get a total coverage no waste see,i can move the pair in there towards the walls by about a foot theres plenty of room for a third fixture next grow. :beer:

oh i was talking led

My friend runs a Mars Hydro fc8000 in a 1.5x1.5 tent and it's excellent but if you want optimum light (only worth it if u got optimum everything else) then a 1000 is whats needed.

10 hours ago, thekingofobsolete said:

like this vvvvv

Your wiring is giving me anxiety 

• Like 3

On 14/01/2023 at 7:40 AM, Ledgrowlights-Adam said:

Your wiring is giving me anxiety 

prozac is your friend then bach lol  them wire`s are 24 years time served mun i sleep at night. :yep:

On 14/01/2023 at 9:25 AM, BilgePump said:

@Ledgrowlights-Adam Anxiety inducing that may be but at least it's not getting wet up there ..on that radiator... :unsure:lol

Not nearly as bad as the clusterfuck under the tills at work mind :mellow:

:yinyang:

large.DSC_0090_copy_1304x2312.jpg

aye pump i`ll hang all leccy`s on the wall after harvest this grow i was in a sort of a rush,but i have got 2 fire balls in there see just incase. :doh:

• Like 2