outdoor ganja harvest in Nepal

Nepalesehashmaker

Here is a tree I harvested a month ago. I know a lot of you want to know about dem strains. These trees that grow in Nepal are local landraces that has been growing here before I was born. I am 41.

Here is the link to the video and some close up bud shots from that tree.

https://youtu.be/oRCkWfUAqPw

large._MG_7130.jpglarge._MG_7339.jpglarge._MG_7342.jpg

• Like 24

:P Envy is  me. I'm in my sixties and remember Nepalese black well. It was twenty quid a quarter and Morrocan was 15 quid. Morrocan slate was 10.

Edited by catweazle1
  • Like 8

@Ch@ppers
im sure I have over a kilo of seeds from that exact plant in the picture above in my fridge you sent me a few years ago from Nepal .. :yep: 

on the website if anyone needs any 16ft Nepalese landrace.

Edited by Owderb
Quote removed
  • Like 8

@panik Whats the flowering time like? I could handle 16 weeks. The size doesn't bother me, I can work with it.

Edited by catweazle1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, catweazle1 said:

@panik Whats the flowering time like? I could handle 16 weeks. The size doesn't bother me, I can work with it.

Iv not actually grown them out myself bro , you want a pack ? 

send me a pm I’ll send you some to have a bash at you can document it here on 420 for others to follow .

• Like 3

I've some seeds from Nepal sat in the fridge for the best part of 2 decades. 

Grew some the first year living in Spain 2010. Chopped it down before a low flying aircraft hit it! Fook me the thing was humongous and as it was visible from the garden and I had quite a few other plants it had to go before it bought me unwanted attention. 

Haven't bothered with them since.

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, panik said:

Iv not actually grown them out myself bro , you want a pack ? 

send me a pm I’ll send you some to have a bash at you can document it here on 420 for others to follow .

Cheers mate. :yep: I have loads of seeds to do but that challenge may well just tickle my fancy to add that next to my todo list. It's nice to see what I'm up against lol I have a whole room and 8ft ceiling. I could pick out 3 of the best ones to finish with a light each.

Edited by catweazle1
  • Like 3

Just now, catweazle1 said:

Cheers mate. :yep: I have loads of seeds to do but that challenge may well just tickle my fancy to add that next to my todo list. It's nice to see what I'm up against lol I have a whole room and 8ft ceiling. I could pick out 3 of the best ones to finish with a light each.

The offer is there whenever you need it mate just PM me I’ll get them sent out as soon as you like.. :yep: 

• Like 2

Hey @Nepalesehashmaker what a gorgeous plant, it looks humongous !!

Do you hash the lot or do you keep some flower ?

I don’t know if you have seen it but ch@ppers did an awesome diary seed collecting in Nepal and Bhutan, there’s some brilliant pictures on there !

@catweazle1 It will be interesting to see a trained indoor Nepalese beast, good luck with it man !

• Like 1

Just now, Ch@ppers said:

Might be going pakistan/Afghanistan later in the year, not 100% certain but thinking about it. 

Nice 1, sounds brilliant ! I can only imagine it would a beautiful place to trek !

is security an issue or are you ok off the beaten track with a clued up guide ?

anyway would be a top adventure !

• Like 2