Hello from Nepal

Nepalesehashmaker

9 hours ago, Nepalesehashmaker said:

. I don't have water supply here, so every morning at down I have to make a trip down to the forest carrying a 20 gallan empty jar, when I reach the forest, I fill my jar with water and haul it up to my farm. That trip is always scary cause I do that trip at dawn when its still dark and I know there are leopards lurking around, so I always carry a sickle.

It must be tough living with no water supply, what about electricity? Things are tough for lots of people these days friend but at least you get to wake up such a beautiful place where you can be at 1 with nature..the amazing scenery around you, your beautiful dogs, plenty of Ganja and freedom must balance it out a bit im sure.

Yes pretty scarey with the leopards roaming around while you get your water,have you came face to face with 1 yet?

After watching your storys from the past it seems you are in the best place you could be there in Nepal.. getting hooked on class A drugs is never gonna end well my friend and bad decisions will always be made with that in your life..when we are young we don't have a care in the world and many of us have sacrificed good things in our lives chasing thrills and highs but its a mugs game really dude. You are free now and have those beautiful things around you of which you are fortunate for.. its not all bad..

How do you manage to get Internet where you are to be able to post hear and make your videos?? It looks like your in the middle of nowhere on that farm.

As long as you can grow your weed make your hash, feed yourself and your dogs its a pretty stress free lifestyle and thats something some people only dream of..

Enjoy and be lucky :yinyang:

• Like 7

On 09/01/2023 at 8:19 AM, LA LUNA said:

I bet it’s tough going but that view must be worth it, Stunning !!!

Naah there is no view when I am doing that trip at dawn when it's pitch black.  If you really want to see stunning view, visit my instagram has 9 out of the top ten mountains in the world. Thats where the views are stunning. I dont live in the mountains. I live in the outskirts of kathmandu which is the capital of Nepal.

Edited by Dodgee
Remove personal information
  • Like 2

@Revive

I have electricity but I don't have wifi here. I have to use mobile data every time I upload videos. I use the internet when I have money, when I dont have money, I don't use the internet.  Yes I have come face to face with the Leopard numerous times that's why I always carry a weapon with me all the time when making that trip. My weapon of choice is the sickle.

Edited by Owderb
Please use the @function
  • Like 8

@Revive

large._MG_4269.jpglarge._MG_4451.jpg

The distance between the leopard and me was at max 4 meters when I shot the second pic. He was waiting for me to get in so he could jump the fence and eat my ducks.

Edited by Owderb
Please use the @function
  • Like 17

@Nepalesehashmaker 

Hey dude.. man that's pretty dam close and would make me very uneasy so I can see why you carry the sickle. I presume they are scared of humans but could attack in cornered..still there beautiful creatures just a shame they eat your ducks. Do others on the farm have small animals too, how do they protect them?

Is there no water supply to the whole farm or just your property friend? Its tough to do that everyday but at least you live your life in freedom and that is priceless :yep:

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Skit Rat said:

Better your duck ducks than your nut nutts

Your nuts are useless without food

@Nepalesehashmaker beautiful deadly animals. You live an exciting life my friend. Going to follow this thread it’s been good reading and would like to hear more of your life/farm in Nepal should you share any more :) been reading quietly getting inspired in the background lol

Edited by AnonyMice
  • Like 3

I always remember my old man used too say how good Nepalese temple ball was back in the day :yep:  Welcome bro and thanks for sharing your craft .

:smoke:

• Like 3

On 17/01/2023 at 5:03 PM, The green moose said:

I always remember my old man used too say how good Nepalese temple ball was back in the day :yep:  Welcome bro and thanks for sharing your craft .

:smoke:

Temple Balls were made from hand rubbed live resin, if you were good 4 gms a day are possible, which is why they’re made up of a series of layers 

On 13/01/2023 at 1:47 AM, Nepalesehashmaker said:

@Revive

large._MG_4269.jpglarge._MG_4451.jpg

The distance between the leopard and me was at max 4 meters when I shot the second pic. He was waiting for me to get in so he could jump the fence and eat my ducks.

Shoot the horrible thing trying to eat your ducks protect you and your ducks mush.peace Goohfy.

• WOW 1