dead hygrometer.. suggestions??

BilgePump

I’ve been using Meross Temp/humidity sensors in my veg tent for a few years and they’re pretty good and relatively inexpensive £20 with the hub. You can link em up with their plugs to turn on heaters etc. The down side is they use batteries and not the easiest to set up.

I use wifi Inkbirds in the flower cupboard working the heater, dehumidifier and humidifier, they are the bollocks and provided you have a decent wifi signal easy to set up and lots of variables you can play with.

You can just use the buttons on the front if you want to.

I’ve also got a cheap vivarium thermostat no wifi etc, that works my heat mat like a charm.
Always happy to help you set stuff up :yep:

• Like 1

I've been eyeing up the ubibot gs1 for a few years. Proper bells and whistles hygrometer that you can plug all sorts of sensors into including a soil moisture meter

Very spenny though, at £150 odd quid not including the fancy probes which are extras I'm probably never going to do any more that look it on their website from time to time and go "oooh that's a nice bit of kit"

Until then my £15 jobbie does just fine

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Killuminati7 said:

It does look the bollox but my bank says no lol 

Yea, but they only monitor as far as I can see. I’m looking for a good soil sensor to work an irrigation system :thumbdown:

• Like 2