Air exchange

Ecto

Just now, Rhubarb & Flustered said:

@Ecto if you have vent flaps then I'd still switch it out for a 5" and then you can adjust the flaps to get the perfect neg pressure,that's just me though because I over think everything.

Maybe a new tent for the next run 

You do you mate,if you can get it to work then why waste money on something that you don't need.

You could easily squeeze two 4" into that if need be.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Rhubarb & Flustered said:

You do you mate,if you can get it to work then why waste money on something that you don't need.

You could easily squeeze two 4" into that if need be.

I have just swapped the 8” for a 6” as that’s all I had laying around and opened the 1 passive vent, with the air being pulled in from inside the shed rather than outside, temps are better but tent walls are not as sucked in 

1 hour ago, Ecto said:

I have just swapped the 8” for a 6” as that’s all I had laying around and opened the 1 passive vent, with the air being pulled in from inside the shed rather than outside, temps are better but tent walls are not as sucked in 

Is your extraction point low down, that may help, and also circulate air downwards from high up.

Edited by catweazle1
  • Like 2

47 minutes ago, catweazle1 said:

Is your extraction point low down, that may help, and also circulate air downwards from high up.

Intake is low - extraction is high above the light 

So have a fan at the top pointing down?

@Ecto try swapping the ducts around and put a circulation fan high up pointing down. What you are trying to do is suck/blow the warm air down so that stays longer in the grow room. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Ecto said:

Even early one when it is not giving off any smell 

I can smell the plants at a couple weeks ,Not strong ,but enough for a non grower to notice, Hence 24/7 filtered extraction on low as poss from the start ,and  as said for air exchange, atb whatever you do:yinyang:

• Like 1