Hash Into Vape Juice

Efka420

Hi guys,

New member here! Please excuse me if I do not know the correct terminology...

I was planning on using the Hair Straightener method to make my hash into wax/concentrate. I have bought the hair straightener and am waiting for a delivery of the Baking Paper (Parchment Paper) and 25 Micron Filter Paper.

I wish to then turn this extract into vape juice as I have bought a THC vape which I can recharge and reuse once the liquid is done. I love this vape as it's very convenient for when I only want a one toke session.

I saw a few videos showing using a wax liquidizer, but they are relatively expensive for my liking. Do you have any links to cheap good ones or perhaps another method you could teach me?

My question is - What is the easiest and cheap method of converting or diluting the extract I will get into vape-able juice?

Any help/advice is much appreciated guys!

• Like 2

Don't bother. It's too much faff for so little reward. Just use a dry herb vape and vape the hash. If you want stealth toking, try edibles. Hair straighteners?! 

• Like 5

Hey Slippy,

Thanks for your response man.

I have a Flowermate Aura vape which is pretty great, but have to keep refilling up the chamber with fresh hash and then clean it out afterwards. Not saying that it's difficult at all, but I just love the convenience of using my THC vape as I click a button 5 times and it is pretty much ready to go.

Edited by Efka420
  • Like 1

You'll need to thin it down a little with Terpenes or a Wax Liquidizer or Winterization 

Altho I've heard that some carts will take decarbed rosin now 

As said, don't do that tho 

And get yourself a load as you go atomizer 

Or some vape cotton (or Rayon or washed hemp fibres) and vape it in your herb vape 

• Like 1

I'd take a dry herb vape over any solvent based (or solvent free) vape any day. 

Less chemicals, more stone. :yep:

Hair straighteners though.. 

Edited by Slippy One
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, BilgePump said:

@Military Grade Whats that you've got there man?

:yinyang:

It's a Linx Ember, it's cheap and does the job but still room for improvement.

https://vapefiend.co.uk/products/linx-ember-extract-vaporizer

There is a Linx Blaze that might be better with a flat bowl.

I do sometimes get the quartz bowel out like I did yesterday when I dug the bong out to hit some of this,

large.20221221_173417.jpg

This also means a return of the DynaVap bong hits :naughty:

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 6

Nice man , I've got the Linx hypnos zero with the flat ceramic plate , I like mine it's a nifty little pen for stealth hits out and about :skin_up:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Slippy One said:

Hair straighteners though..

He means using hair straighteners to make rosin and then make vape juice from that. I think? lol 

• Like 5

There is a machine called POT by Noids that can infuse concentrates into vape juice, I don't know what liquids you need to buy as I've never been a juice vaper but if you contact them they'll let you know what you need to do it.

I believe the hair straightener thing is quite common for doing rosin.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, lildaveham said:

He means using hair straighteners to make rosin and then make vape juice from that. I think? lol 

That's what I guessed, but really? lol

@Slippy One

Yeah it’s been happening for ages as some folks can’t afford to build or purchase a rosin press. Weed consumers ingenuity has always been about and shouldn’t be scoffed at imo. (Nothing to do with the fact I also have some hair straighteners for the very same purpose lol )

• Like 9