Huge holes in my leaves - Garage grow

Axiom

2 hours ago, Aphatspliff said:

Really could do with some pics. Do the edges of these leaves curl upwards?

This was a few days before flowering. Grown from clones. They were under T5 a while and then under 400MH for a couple weeks and growth was nice.

I did look back at this pic on 28 nov and noticed there was some curling on the leaf edges. It can't have been heat, temperatures were mild. 

Ahh it's not letting me attach the image for some reason the 'insert' button is greyed out. I uploaded in gallery. Its the only pic that isn't under HPs so easy to find. 

A tiny pinhole will grow larger as the leaf grows, same for the damage you see on leaves after you pinch the tip but just get the new leaves.

I have a plant with leaf curl and it isn't overfed. I think it might have been too close to the light, or light too intense.

@GSZZ I don't have a cat! Theres gaps in the plasterboard roof so my best guess is mice are getting up there via gaps in the eaves which are large and somehow and making their way down...

The bit that perplexes me is that the holes are usually on the larger upper leaves and the lower leaves are untouched. hmm.. 

I referred to SMC previously - what I actually meant was SBPI... I'm hoping this will help but I'm unsure of how often to use it.