Cream of the Crop - November 2022

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - November 2022  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Please vote for your favourite photo

This poll is closed to new votes

As @highgrower says ,  it would be sad indeed to see COTC cease to exist :(       Even just winning it without prizes is still an honour as its always some TOP CLASS offerings competing :george:

A pack of seeds would def make someones day as a prize !   

Would be a sad day indeed if COTC ceased ,  im more than willing to front a T-shirt or subbie for the next COTC if it helps to keep it going.  

• Like 7

1 hour ago, OldFord said:

Even just winning it without prizes is still an honour..

'nuff said.

Applies to just a nomination even.

Edited by Justanotherdude
  • Like 7

On 25/01/2023 at 10:20 AM, highgrower said:

I do hope the COTC continues

It is
last month we had 10 photos nominated , 5 of them were for the same member so we decided to do another roll over
We could still use a few more nominations though

• Like 8

2 nominations from me this month already ,  but from previous nominations it would appear said nominations MUST  & Mods wording .. every picture must have the complete data fields filled in to qualify after being nominated.     Great but after the time taken to upload a lot of peeps dont / wont enter full details.    I did check before nominating lol   

Poss a way to make entry specs less strict or a sticky on the COTC page to remind the good peeps ?     Or we end up in same boat again.     

19 minutes ago, Military Grade said:

I never filled out the details on my ones, I just label the actual images themselves:yep:

I do the same ,  i seen a post where someone had nominated and it wasnt added ,   when questioned the retort was it didnt have the correct details filled out on the pic. 

See if i can find it mate.      All we can do is nominate :yep:       Hence the quips above about correct details. 

• Like 1

Strange one mate, All mine that have been nominated never had details filled out just a label within the image.

I think people not nominating great images when they see one probably assuming someone else is bound to nominate it might being a big part of the problem, as i've seen a lot of great images the last two months that were worthy winners, But i'm also guilty of doing that lol

Edited by Military Grade
Put "now" and not "not"
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Military Grade said:

Strange one mate, All mine that have been nominated never had details filled out just a label within the image.

I think people not nominating great images when they see one probably assuming someone else is bound to nominate it might being a big part of the problem, as i've seen a lot of great images the last two months that were worthy winners, But i'm also guilty of doing that lol

Yeah i know,  maybe he was having a bad day ,  it was a short sharp one liner form the boss man and yes it was details not completed.     

to be fair i think people often forget to nominate or as you say leave it to someone else ,   only got ourselves to blame then i suppose.     

• Like 3