Cream of the Crop - November 2022

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - November 2022  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Please vote for your favourite photo

This poll is closed to new votes

Due to @One Tree Horticulture sadly closing down I have no other choice but to withdraw the main prize for this months comp :(

I will of course attempt to resolve this via another sponsor if possible, but due to the time of year there may be some delay in sourcing that prize so apologies in advance :yinyang:

• Like 14

Dunno if it’s worth the aggro n that @Joolz but I’m just taking down one of my tents and I’ve got that much get up I dunno what to do with it all. I’ve got a 200w Attis with box, original hangers, instructions (I think) that’s free to a good home. I think they’re good for 60,000hrs or summat daft. Been dimmed down most of their life. Someone would get a few years use out of it. Depends if the COTC winner would need such a basic light. Anyroad, the offer is there :) 

• Like 6

Neck and neck atm with 23 votes each, only 98 votes total so still plenty of potential votes to come in, this one could go down to the end.

I do love a good race, when it's not me lol

• Like 9

On 23/12/2022 at 6:46 AM, Joolz said:

Due to @One Tree Horticulture sadly closing down I have no other choice but to withdraw the main prize for this months comp :(

I will of course attempt to resolve this via another sponsor if possible, but due to the time of year there may be some delay in sourcing that prize so apologies in advance :yinyang:

Damn that's a shame. 

Their website seems fully opperational. 

What happened? 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Thai Stick said:

Damn that's a shame. 

Their website seems fully opperational. 

What happened? 

• Like 1

As Always it is an honour to be nominated, thank you to whoever nominated me and to Joolz and the team for running this cop. 

I have been staying away from this thread until I could decide who to vote for but made my decision today.

On 26/12/2022 at 5:56 PM, Slippy One said:

@ green_machine for me, who doesn't love a macro. Anyone know which lens/camera was used?

I don't use anything fancy mate, my mobile phone's macro lens and a tripod with a Bluetooth button. The tripod is key to good macros as otherwise you just shake too much. Lighting is important as well but I take my shots under my LED dimmed down to a good level. I keep meaning to buy some additional side LED lighting on tripods to provide some additional lighting but I haven't felt it was essential just yet.

• Like 5

Alright there,

This month I have decided to vote for @green_machine for a nice sharp image, well done chap :notworthy:

As always well done to all who managed to get a nomination and more importantly those who took their time to nominate in the first place.:punk:

Jj:yinyang:

• Like 2

Has there been a dead heat for first place before?

I've never seen it happen :D 

Get your votes in folks if you haven't already,

remember to get your nominations in for next/this months competition too.

If you're particularly pleased with a photo or two that you or someone else has uploaded this month,

then please report those images from the gallery so that we hopefully don't miss the best ones :thumsup:

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 3

Right, better get this done while I still have all motor skills intact. Well done to everyone, great pictures as always but has to be @Jon Smith for me with @Văru' a very close 2nd. Have a great New Years whatever you are up to, and grow safe ;) 

• Like 5