Sweet Afgani Delicious Auto

frank0420

Auto Bubbleicious by Nirvana was a very low odour one for me, did pretty well size and yield wise. 

If smell is really a problem why not run an extension lead out there and have a fan and carbon filter running, if you get an EC fan and run it at half speed it will be pretty quiet. 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 06/12/2022 at 9:23 AM, BilgePump said:

I've often wondered whether I should give the s.a.d a bash , might be a good way to pop one's sweets cherry, don't believe I've run their gear before and I'm kinda looking for an excuse to get outdoors next season :skin_up:

:yinyang:

Always a bit of Sweets in the fridge should you want to have a bash mate :yep:        Wild Card Weed :george:

• Like 2
On 26/01/2023 at 5:27 PM, MindSoup said:

Auto Bubbleicious by Nirvana was a very low odour one for me, did pretty well size and yield wise. 

If smell is really a problem why not run an extension lead out there and have a fan and carbon filter running, if you get an EC fan and run it at half speed it will be pretty quiet. 

I was looking into doing that this year mate. Got an extension lead permanently in there as I normally have a couple of smallish fan / ionisers running in the GH during flowering, but not sure how effective these actually are when all's said and done. Placebo effect on my paranoia is probably all!

Thinking about an actual Ozone generator? I know ionisers release ozone when the negative ions bind to a positive particle, but only in very small amounts, thinking a real Ozone genny will do a better job? I don't spend huge amounts of time in the GH, especially when it's hot weather, so breathing in Ozone for long periods won't be happening.

Any experience with these things? Are they any good for getting rid of odours from growing?

Tried to get S.A.D., but seems to be very popular and seeds were thin on the ground, so went for Jack Herer, Mazar and Northern Lights this year, two of each.  I grow 6 plants, as the penalties go up above 7 plants if plod catches us.

Planted the seeds yesterday, as i want to get a good running head start on growing this year, as i'm going to try to get two grows in before the weather gets screaming hot. Gonna keep the girls indoors for a month, then they'll go into the GH...hopefully, the cold and frosts will be gone by mid-March.

Cheers for replies folks, appreciate your advice and help. :yep:

Never played around with Ozone myself, i did think about it to combat bud rot but I decided to just invest in better environmental control aftet hearing stories if bleeding lungs etc, I had no idea it helped with odour control. TBH I don't really know what an Ioniser is supposed to do?  

Is there a reason you don't want a CF and fan?