Sweet Afgani Delicious Auto

frank0420

large.20190122_225222-1702x2269.jpg

Grew just the one a few years back in a little cupboard along side some other sweet seeds autos. Might be worth a look.

There will no doubt be more diaries of this in the sweet seeds sub forum if you hunt around

Edited by Openairbud
  • Like 1

I've often wondered whether I should give the s.a.d a bash , might be a good way to pop one's sweets cherry, don't believe I've run their gear before and I'm kinda looking for an excuse to get outdoors next season :skin_up:

:yinyang:

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Having run both , numerous time outdoors  ,,,,, i suggest you run both :yep:        SAD auto can be small and offer little yield.

The SAD fem is awesome outdoors.   

Pics of auto & fems in my gallery.   

• Like 4
  • 1 month later...
On 06/12/2022 at 8:46 AM, growinggold said:

great hardy strain mold resistant for outdoors in the uk. went well in my greenhouse this year. will 100% be back to this staple..

large.IMG_20220616_203904_resized.jpglarge.IMG_20220616_203900_resized.jpglarge.IMG_20220622_201852_resized.jpglarge.IMG_20220622_203112_resized.jpg

Thinking of growing a few of these this year in the greenhouse, have a dodgy neighbour though, so am wondering what the smell / odour is like as they're flowering? The lower the smell, the better for me. If not this strain, any other auto's that have low odour (they all smell, right?) compared to other strains?

Edited by spikeychops
  • Like 1

The auto SAD is fairly low key mate ,  the fems actually pretty low odour too :yep:         

As is the auto  / fem Cream Caramel outdoors.   Auto Mandy ca kick up a bit but its so worth it :yep:

I have done quite a few Sweets auto / fems in the garden  ,  what are you looking for in the plant itself ?     

Low odour , weight ,  heavy / high , fruity ??      I can poss help.

RGSC auto mazar came up fairly hefty and was pretty low odour.    

• Like 2
1 hour ago, OldFord said:

The auto SAD is fairly low key mate ,  the fems actually pretty low odour too :yep:         

As is the auto  / fem Cream Caramel outdoors.   Auto Mandy ca kick up a bit but its so worth it :yep:

I have done quite a few Sweets auto / fems in the garden  ,  what are you looking for in the plant itself ?     

Low odour , weight ,  heavy / high , fruity ??      I can poss help.

RGSC auto mazar came up fairly hefty and was pretty low odour.    

Hi mate, will be looking at all those strains you were kind enough to mention, thanks a lot for the suggestions.

Looking for stealth (cos of the neighbour) but have a few grows with autos under my belt, but most have reeked and made me as paranoid af for a couple of months! Only do one grow a year outside in my little greenhouse, using a reservoir and pot system similar to auto-pots, but has a wick and float valve setup.

I use a compost / perlite mix for the pots, i use bog standard compost, whatever is cheapest when i find it, add about 20 - 30% coco and my own rotted home made compost and also add a small handful of chicken pellets. In the res, i don't use nutes during veg, as the soil provides plenty until flowering starts, then i add canna hydro nutes sparingly. The water is fed to the plants roots with a thick wick fed in from the bottom of the pot, and hanging down into the res, have 8 of these in their own two-pot 'pods'.

So, with being limited to one grow, smallish space and a trouble neighbour, i'm looking for weight of bud, enough to last the year until the next season. A shortish overall plant height would be good as limited height available, but i have done some LST for the odd plant that went nuts and hit the roof.

Low odour is pretty much what i'm looking for above all this year...nice taste would be a bonus, but mostly looking at medicinal effects due to pain management and help with sleeping as far as effects go.

Thanks again OldFord. :yep:

Edited by spikeychops
  • Like 2

Fair play mate and you sound like you got the methodologies nailed :yep:       

I will say you are more likely to have more odour build up due to being in the g/h even with the opening all wide open.

Smells  -  you are growing bud and it does tend to smell , even really low odour strains suffer pheno variation and i have had numerous runs of said low odour and then find a stinker in the same pack so it is luck.

The Sweets Auto Cream Caramel and the fem version are VERY medicinal and cooked well a nice couch lock & eye shutter , in fact the fem is the most sedative i have come across lol  

The auto SAD is nice and a good shout as she tends to stay low & not a big odour.      RGSC Auto Mazar fits your specs  , their auto Gelato was tasty but had a few smell. 

Auto Blue Dream is another low odour  theres a few breeders .

I tend to find some of the older types are lower smell wise like Widow , Herer   , lights.   

May even be easier to ask the guys that are the face of the site sponsors like ,  @SeedStockers-Mark     @Antonio_DutchPassion  ,  you may need to tag them in as i may not be able to tag them correctly.       Im sure these guys will keep you right :yep: 

Alfemcos  @Amarilo Slim    i know he was looking at putting his Auto Mighty Wonder Fuck back out and that fits your bill nicely & awesome smoke.   

Try some scent masking plants like Oriental Lily , scented roses , anything that emits good perfume during summer ,  look at a bit of bamboo to hide them and you could well get away with a low odour auto in the garden and find it smells less than the g/h autos.      

Get a diary going and let us know what you opt for mate ,  all the best with it sir :yep:

• Like 2

listen to @OldFord he is the man!!! 

sound advice from above so I will keep this short. 

sweet seeds s.a.d auto is winner so do that!!

if you can smoke a bifta in your garden then that will stink loads loads more then s.a.d plant. 

Edited by growinggold
  • Like 2